Trade, FA & Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumblebeeman

Mar 16, 2016
So, all off-season people were thinking Chevy wanted to save cap space to take advantage of teams in cap trouble. The Jets have 4.6 million in room now, are there any opportunities to use it? It doesn't seem like there are many players available

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I thought I heard teams have injury concerns when it comes to Milano, maybe he even had an injury right now that hampering his performance?

Could be at least partial explanation.
I'm assuming he must be really weak defensively/without the puck. I really don't know his play at all. He's been around long enough that if it was behaviour problems I'd expect to have heard something by now.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
How do you see that? Schmidt is a good D and a mentor for guhle

Dvorak is now a 3C not the 1C they traded for… he’s likely behind Suzuki and dach this year or next…

Montreal is tanking. Maybe not as hard as Ari and Chi but still, they have no use for older players who might reduce the value of their draft pick and who won't be around for the payoff.

Offer them futures., picks, prospects, young players with upside. Maybe they would be interested in Stanley.

jrs

Oct 11, 2017
Stanley for lassi Thomson plz. Thomson/Heinola pairing for life.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
If we are going to spend some of our cap equity, I'd rather it be on a guy who is going to be a significant improvement over who he'd replace. I don't see that with Reilly

Reactions: Gabe Kupari
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad