Proposal: Trade Deadline Talk..... Final Weekend Edition!

Who would like to see the most in return for Max Pacioretty, tdl or draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
To help San Jose get Karlsson we need their 1st rounder and one of their prospects close to NHL. Then we trade away Patch and we have three first rounders.
I doubt San Jose gives us a 1st since they dont really need cap relief this year. I would take Paul Martin cap dump for the next 2 years for a 2nd and a prospect though.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
The Score is reporting Vegas is making a "serious pitch" for Karlsson and that they would be willing to take Ryan on in the deal. Makes sense given the fact it would bring the cost down and they have tons of cap space.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Scherbak Galchenyuk Ryan would be a good line as both Scherby and Ryan have good speed and Gally has good vision and passing

Habfan10

May 16, 2015
The Score is reporting Vegas is making a "serious pitch" for Karlsson and that they would be willing to take Ryan on in the deal. Makes sense given the fact it would bring the cost down and they have tons of cap space.
I don’t see Ottawa getting away with trading Ryan and not retaining some salary... 4 years is a long time to pick up that salary at full pop.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Borgström isn't signed, that doesn't scare anyone? He could just loop hole his way into UFA.
Meh.... he's not my 1st choice but it would be a great opportunity for him to play right away.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Florida is looking into McDo so the Rags might be our competition.

Panthers have let in a horrible number of goals, but looks like they have had very poor goaltending from Reimer. Luongo is back though.

Hopefully Florida comes after Patches.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I wouldn't take Ryan's contract.. that's a brutal one.. and there's no way any coach in Montreal would be able to get enough offense out of him to revive his career and make him a valuable asset again in 2 years.

Reactions: Uncle Gary

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
From the tweets I have seen, my understanding is that the Kings are most certainly interested in Pacioretty. However, as of now they are unwilling to give up Vilardi.

I thought there was a movie made about this ...

25am5z.jpg

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
This is always such an exciting time of year. No matter how dissapointed the outcome normally leaves me I always get excited for the trade deadline.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It was supposed to be who would u like to see the most in return for the tdl or draft..
Hfboards took it over and i can not edit thr thread.. my bad

No worries, it's good for a bit of levity and we can all use it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad