Trade Deadline Routine - 2015 Edition

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
I always wake up at 8:00 AM when the coverage starts, however the past few years a lot of the trades didn't happen until after 2:00 PM and there are always trades announced after 3:00 PM. So I'm debating is it worth it to wake up early again, because what if this is the year when more deals happen a lot earlier?

8am is waking up early? Please tell me that's because you work until at least midnight.:D

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
No question!

Sounds like a great day you have planned, particularly the food.

Oh yeah - it's the one day of the trip I'm letting fully loose in terms of food.

Scottish food is basically North American food... deep fried. It's ridiculous.

Though I did hear about this one place that does JUST baked potatoes. Huge ones. With like 15 different choices of topping. Might have to do that on another day.

shelf

Nov 4, 2006
London ONtario
The td has been terrible the past couple of years so nothing special

I thought last year was pretty good. 20 total trades. Some really big names: St. Louis, Callahan, Gaborik, Moulson, Vanek, Halak. 2013 was decent too. It was 2012 that was really sad. Biggest name moved was Gaustad and there was only 15 trades.

Banana Squid

Sep 26, 2011
Ho Chi Minh City
Normally I'd be glued to the tv all day drinking copious amounts of coffee and refreshing these boards from 8am until 6pm. This year I'm living in Vietnam so I think it'll be more like ... Wake up at 4am to stream tv coverage and drink copious amounts of coffee before work. So essentially the same routine... But at very different times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad