Salary Cap: Trade deadline is rapidly approaching... time to wake up Sleepy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I question why you get upset with “Sleepy” about Jankowski when he obviously identified that issue with Carter.

Let’s be patient and see what he does at the deadline. If we don’t acquire a top six winger and some are moved for peanuts, I’ll be happy to criticize him with you.

Yeah, I'm curious to see what Hextall does before/at the deadline. Hopefully he adds that scoring winger for Malkin's line and not just settles for another similar type we've already got a bunch of.

I'll say this -- I'd rather he stood pat and didn't give up any assets if the only plan is to add another 15-ish goal, 35-40 point winger. I'd just rather they go into the playoffs with what they already have rather than wasting a 1st for a guy who will frustrate us with their lack of consistent offense like our recent pickups.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Yeah, I'm curious to see what Hextall does before/at the deadline. Hopefully he adds that scoring winger for Malkin's line and not just settles for another similar type we've already got a bunch of.

I'll say this -- I'd rather he stood pat and didn't give up any assets if the only plan is to add another 15-ish goal, 35-40 point winger. I'd just rather they go into the playoffs with what they already have rather than wasting a 1st for a guy who will frustrate us with their lack of consistent offense like our recent pickups.

I’m fine if we make a long term move to replace ZAR with a bigger bodied player. Outside of that I largely agree unless it’s swapping Kapanen for a better fit that is cost controlled.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
New thread up:

Salary Cap: - Trade Thread # LXVI: Well..... Were waiting!?!?

ross-pivot-friends.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad