GDT: Trade Deadline is Coming. 02/24/20. Let's Talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Boston Bruins acquireDateFlorida Panthers acquireGregory Campbell
Nathan HortonJune 22, 2010Dennis Wideman
2010 1st round pick (#15-Derek Forbort)
2011 3rd round pick (#90-Kyle Rau)I'd say that's a pretty good trade. Wideman was pretty good for us, Horton didn't want to be here, Campbell was a good 4th-liner, but don't think he would have made any difference.

Wideman was solid but this trade was pretty bad because they blew the pick on Bjugstad (size) instead of Tarasenko (skill).

Vancouver Canucks acquireDateFlorida Panthers acquireKeith Ballard
Victor OreskovichJune 25, 2010Steve Bernier
Michael Grabner
2010 1st round pick (#25-Quinton Howden)Another good one. Ballard was meh and I think he was injured if I remember correctly.

Another MEH trade because they made the idiotic decision to waive grabner who went on to be a very good middle 6 winger and then blew the first round pick on Quinton Howden who fit the Tallon mold instead of drafting the skilled Kuznetsov.

Chicago Blackhawks acquireDateFlorida Panthers acquireRostislav OleszJune 24, 2011Brian CampbellI'd say this was pretty good. Campbell played really well for us and this set us on a path of some respectability. Some.

This was an excellent trade for Tallon, but it's also a harbinger of a theme for him. His trades for talent are either pennies on the dollar reclamation projects, or lesser value picks for players. He refuses to make the big deal that costs him prospects or draft picks of consequence.

Florida Panthers acquireDatePhiladelphia Flyers acquireKris VersteegJuly 1, 20112012 3rd round pick
2012 or 2013 2nd round pick (Panthers choice)This was...ok I guess. Versteeg had his moments here, but so inconsistent and lacked effort. Didn't give up much for him and we trade him to Chicago later anyways and get Jimmy Hayes. Not great, not terrible.

Good trade of meh picks for a talented player. Bad luck that injuries derailed him.

Vancouver Canucks acquireDateFlorida Panthers acquire2013 3rd round pick
Steven Reinprecht
David BoothOctober 22, 2011Marco Sturm
Mikael SamuelssonI'd say this was pretty good too. Kicked this team in the ass and got them into the playoffs.

Good trade to realize that Booth was not the same player, but the return was pretty meh.

Florida Panthers acquireDateNew Jersey Devils acquireJaromir JagrFebruary 26, 20152015 2nd round pick
2016 3rd round pickWe all know how this one worked out. I'd say this was another win.

His best as GM. Once again, meh picks for a reclamation project.

Toronto Maple Leafs acquireDateFlorida Panthers acquireZach Hyman
2017 conditional 7th round pickJune 19, 2015Greg McKeggThis kinda sucked for us, but you can't blame Tallon since Hyman didn't want to sign with us at all and I think he was pretty set on the Leafs anyways.

Forced into this one. End result sucks because Hyman is a legit NHLer, but you can't blame him because Hyman wouldn't sign.

Florida Panthers acquireDateBoston Bruins acquireReilly Smith
Marc SavardJuly 1, 2015Jimmy HayesIt didn't work out at the end with Smith, but this was a great trade and Smith was really good for us those couple years he was here.

He gets no credit here. Assistant GM Joyce was the driver behind this deal. Tallon wanted to trade Hayes + to the Rangers for Cam Talbot.

Florida Panthers acquireDateCalgary Flames acquireJiri HudlerFebruary 27, 20162016 2nd round pick
2018 4th round pickI'd give this a fail, but only marginally. I can barely remember Hudler with us, but the stats say 11 points in 19 games which isn't too bad. For those that say Tallon doesn't give up futures, he gave up a 2nd round pick here to help the playoff push when the team deserved it.

He tried and he failed to add an solid player at the deadline. Trading a 2nd to try and improve the team doesn't really impress me. Once again, no picks or prospects of consequence moved for a real impact asset.

Vancouver Canucks acquireDateFlorida Panthers acquireErik Gudbranson
2016 5th round pickMay 25, 2016Jared McCann
2016 2nd round pick
2016 4th round pickThis was a good trade, but clearly not a Tallon trade. I think from here on through kind of mid-2017/expansion draft time, we're not really sure who's in charge.

This was a computer boys trade and was an outstanding one. If only they were able to hoodwink Edmonton into giving us Hall for him.

Vegas Golden Knights acquireDateFlorida Panthers acquireReilly SmithJune 21, 20172018 4th round pickThis was terrible, just absolutely atrociously terrible. The whole thing with March and Smith and going 8 players was just stupid. But we really don't know how much was on Tallon vs. the background interference with owners vs. just wanting to get rid of certain personalities. We'll never know the whole story, but no way all of the expansion debacle was on Tallon.

Keep buying the nonsense that they were poor locker room guys. That is PR 101. Trash the guys on their way out when you know you are doing something that is going to be wildly unpopular. That trade is going to go down as one of the worst moves of the decade in the entire NHL. It was a move that reeked of getting rid of the guys the computer boys brought in.

Arizona Coyotes acquireDateFlorida Panthers acquireJason DemersSeptember 17, 2017Jamie McGinnEh....Demers was ok, we probably missed having another legit middle pair guy, but McGinn was effective. Both guys were plagued with injuries so we'll never know how this pans out.

He loses a letter grade on this trade because he tried to trade Demers for Gudbranson. Luckily the NTC for Demers kicked in and saved him. Nevermind that Demers has been a solid defenseman when healthy.

The other 3 trades were all solid.

Here is where we get into Tallon's failures.

The 2010 Draft.

1.3 Erik Gudbranson. Size and leadership with a minimal offensive game. Gudbranson never came close to living up to his draft slot and it set back the rebuild right at the start. The Panthers needed a center at the time to put behind Steven Weiss. Ryan Johansson was drafted at pick 4. Cam Fowler who has been a very good puck moving defenseman went at #12. Either one would have been much better picks.

1.19 Nick Bjugstad. After trading down from 1.15, Tallon gets his big center in Bjugstad instead of staying at 15 and taking the uber talented Tarasenko who went at pick 16. Once again, valuing size over skill burns the Panthers.

1.25 Quinton Howden. Once again, He takes the guys with size and grit over the talented Russian Kuznetsov. Another miss because Tallon is incapable of breaking his mold of what a hockey player should look like.

The 2010 with 3 first round picks should have been a draft that set the Panthers up for the next 10+ years. Instead me missed on ALL THREE FIRST ROUND PICKS. All of them. It hurts even more to see multi-time all stars drafted the next pick after every pick. Absolute disaster of a draft. The foundation of this team could have been Johansson, Tarasenko, and Kuznestsov. Instead they got a #7 defenseman, a 3rd line winger, and a AHLer. WOOF

The 2015 draft. Lawson Crouse. Another pick that reeks of Tallon being obsessed with size not skill. The 2015 draft is considered one of the best in a decade and the Panthers drafted a guy who had a ceiling of a 3rd line grinder. Guess what, that's EXACTLY WHAT HE IS. They drafted a future 3rd liner with pick 11 in a high end draft.

Free agency/contract extensions

Dave Bolland.

Mike Matheson

Colton Sceviour

Anton Stralman

Refusal to make the big move because he is obsessed with protecting the future. Never mind that the future is right now. Barkov and Huberdeau are on team friendly contracts right now. Who cares about 5 years from now. The cup window is now but closing.

Tallon does the same thing every year. Talk about making a big move, but when push comes to shove, he passes because of "the future"

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Tallon is patient with defensemen, you have to be, I agree Matheson has had a subpar year but you also have to consider his quality of competition went up as well. Very rarely is it a smooth transition for most.
We saw this stumble with Ekblad when you take away his sheltered minutes.
Not saying Matheson can reach Ekblad's level but I'd give him more time under Q.
If Q can't fix him by end of next year, you expose him to Seattle or pay to move him.

I prefer Matheson's skating and effort level over Yandle and as of late, he scores/produces more than Yandle.
Ekblad may actually pass Yandle in points.
If you move one of KY or MM, it's Yandle who needs to go imo.

Yandle + Sceviour is basically the new deal for one of Hoffman or Dadonov.
Only Weegar gets a decent raise, you add Brodin and just keep drafting C/RD and developing that center/defense depth.

Start first the Word If, we still talking about if. We have onl 2 Years left then the Contract run out and we have to pay Huberdeau and Barkov what they ask. Or give up and rebuild again and again.
Its not the Time to keep on holding the ifs. Its fair enough on Barkov or Huberdeau and any player who proof his play, to hear the excuses Year after Year and promises.
10 years of Rebuild, we started with 5 to 6 to begin with. And still talking about possibilitys on Player.

Matheson had time enough to work on him, why has it to do the Coach. I remember Barkov as younger Player doing extra work on him. Did Matheson work on him on extra shifts, did Ekblad going to a Skating Coach in the Offseason? That should be a part of the Player has to do.

And Yandle is impossible to move he has a full NMC only in the Year 22-23 he gets a modifed NTC with a NMC. So he goes no where if he doesnt want and so he can play. the only chance is to bench him or limiting his Numbers with PP time.

If we wanna continue in our process, we have to pass on Matheson and have to replace Trocheck with a Player Q wants. The Question here is, what is Q asking about meaning two more Forwards and a Goalie. From the Standpoint how everyone on the Ice preform, Dadonov and Hoffman beating Trocheck. Who is finding after 4 years some passing Game, time to time.

IMO Matheson (cause yandle is impossible), Trocheck adious. Tippet need place to play, most part on 3rd Line. Pysyk must go, you cant pay a Player less then he earns current, if you re-sign him. 2,9 Million for a 4th Line winger is a bit to much. And i gues he wont pass on the Money as most of the Player.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Tallon is patient with defensemen, you have to be, I agree Matheson has had a subpar year but you also have to consider his quality of competition went up as well. Very rarely is it a smooth transition for most.
We saw this stumble with Ekblad when you take away his sheltered minutes.
Not saying Matheson can reach Ekblad's level but I'd give him more time under Q.
If Q can't fix him by end of next year, you expose him to Seattle or pay to move him.

I prefer Matheson's skating and effort level over Yandle and as of late, he scores/produces more than Yandle.
Ekblad may actually pass Yandle in points.
If you move one of KY or MM, it's Yandle who needs to go imo.

Yandle + Sceviour is basically the new deal for one of Hoffman or Dadonov.
Only Weegar gets a decent raise, you add Brodin and just keep drafting C/RD and developing that center/defense depth.

imo Matheson is the preferred option to keep over Yandle, hands down.

The bottom6 for the next season should look like...
Vatrano - Borgstrom - Connolly
Lammikko - Toninato - Acciari
Hunt/Ang

edit: add saarela somewhere :)

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Because we need more 5 v 5 players on this team that can sustain pressure even strength not just on the PP

Interistring Part is that both Scoreing on PP and 5on5.

Hoffman scored 15 goals in even strength, while only 9 on PP this he get no room, last Year he had 19 even Strength Goals and 17 PP Goals.
Dadonov scored 14 on even strength 11 on PP. Last Year he scored 20 even strength Goals and 8 PP Goals. Season 17-18 20 even strength Goals 8 PP Goals.

So both Players have your sustain pressure on even strength for concistent Season. and be concistent, that is what this Team is asking for. But also that are the 2 players in the trade rumours.

Trocheck with two 2 season with 55 Games played, more to come this Season has 9 Goals scored on even strength none in PP. last Year 6 on even strength 3 on PP. In Trocheck big years energy Years he scored 20-23 Goals in even strength. The Season afterward, it was 15 even strength Goals and 13 PP Goals. The tendencie of him goes down or more on PP with his one way play skate alone play alone.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Start first the Word If, we still talking about if. We have onl 2 Years left then the Contract run out and we have to pay Huberdeau and Barkov what they ask. Or give up and rebuild again and again.
Its not the Time to keep on holding the ifs. Its fair enough on Barkov or Huberdeau and any player who proof his play, to hear the excuses Year after Year and promises.
10 years of Rebuild, we started with 5 to 6 to begin with. And still talking about possibilitys on Player.

Matheson had time enough to work on him, why has it to do the Coach. I remember Barkov as younger Player doing extra work on him. Did Matheson work on him on extra shifts, did Ekblad going to a Skating Coach in the Offseason? That should be a part of the Player has to do.

And Yandle is impossible to move he has a full NMC only in the Year 22-23 he gets a modifed NTC with a NMC. So he goes no where if he doesnt want and so he can play. the only chance is to bench him or limiting his Numbers with PP time.

If we wanna continue in our process, we have to pass on Matheson and have to replace Trocheck with a Player Q wants. The Question here is, what is Q asking about meaning two more Forwards and a Goalie. From the Standpoint how everyone on the Ice preform, Dadonov and Hoffman beating Trocheck. Who is finding after 4 years some passing Game, time to time.

IMO Matheson (cause yandle is impossible), Trocheck adious. Tippet need place to play, most part on 3rd Line. Pysyk must go, you cant pay a Player less then he earns current, if you re-sign him. 2,9 Million for a 4th Line winger is a bit to much. And i gues he wont pass on the Money as most of the Player.

This is Matheson's 3rd coach in 5 years already.
Why not give him 2 full years under the better coach of Q, Gallant and Boughner?
I get Yandle has the NMC but there are options to move him, buyout or paying to move while retaining money.
If you're going to shelter one of Yandle or Matheson, it's Matheson because of metrics and the lower AAV for MM.

Again, look at this chart and I get some use the eye test which still sways in Matheson's favor as well. I remember a lot more plays where Matheson broke it up whether blocking the puck, muscling some off the puck or back-checking with his elite skating.

matheson vs yandle.PNG

imo Matheson is the preferred option to keep over Yandle, hands down.

The bottom6 for the next season should look like...
Vatrano - Borgstrom - Connolly
Lammikko - Toninato - Acciari
Hunt/Ang

Ya I could live with that, camp will dictate 1-2 spots.
Been watching Abols do some good work of late, he's starting produce consistently and mostly getting bottom 6 minutes in SPR. 5 goals and 13pts in his last 13 games.

Saarela just a flash in the pan for ya? I like his speed and shot no doubt, just not seeing a lot on the 200 foot game so far. 3rd line seems okay for him if he continues to produce the final 19 games.
Don't know if Lammikko will come back? And again you wonder if he can ever fully put it together in the NHL but definitely has a shot on 4th line.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Interistring Part is that both Scoreing on PP and 5on5.

Hoffman scored 15 goals in even strength, while only 9 on PP this he get no room, last Year he had 19 even Strength Goals and 17 PP Goals.
Dadonov scored 14 on even strength 11 on PP. Last Year he scored 20 even strength Goals and 8 PP Goals. Season 17-18 20 even strength Goals 8 PP Goals.

So both Players have your sustain pressure on even strength for concistent Season. and be concistent, that is what this Team is asking for. But also that are the 2 players in the trade rumours.

Trocheck with two 2 season with 55 Games played, more to come this Season has 9 Goals scored on even strength none in PP. last Year 6 on even strength 3 on PP. In Trocheck big years energy Years he scored 20-23 Goals in even strength. The Season afterward, it was 15 even strength Goals and 13 PP Goals. The tendencie of him goes down or more on PP with his one way play skate alone play alone.

You can't base their performance at just raw goal count.

hoffmmi89

hoffmmi89

Dadonov fairs QUITE a bit better 5 v 5. But he did get to play with Barkov and Huberdeau a bit more than Hoffman

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
2010-2012
The first couple years here he's probably trying to be competitive but more re-tool on the fly.
He gets us to the playoffs in his 2nd year and even he'd admit, that probably wasn't the real plan.
We get to an exciting game 7 but just lose out with a patch job team.
Gave the fans some excitement and hope he can turn this franchise around.

2012-2015
He's drafting the core of his build so we have to kind of suck to get top 5 picks. Signs stop-gap guys in Fleischmann, Versteeg, Mitchell etc.

2015-16
The team is starting to take shape and looking good under Gallant, core/depth isn't good enough or experienced enough. Brings in Yandle, who at the time was a big name free agent. Brings in Jagr to help mold Barkov/Huberdeau
Expansion draft/Calculator take-over happens which was all of management's fault

2017-2019
Trades for Vatrano and Hoffman for more scoring while trading Gudranson and Bjugstad etc.

2019-2020
Brings in the best available coach and goalie (overpaid of course) and some decent UFA signings we were mostly all happy with.

I start to judge him at the 2015-16 year for expectations of his build working/failing,.
1 year in, needed more scoring throughout lineup.
two rough years (Rowe takeover season and Boughner burning out the team year because of no depth)
and 1 year where we missed out by 1 point.

If they make it this year, it's not the best resume by any stretch but you look elsewhere and other builds just as long, haven't been much better than ours.
Pointed out some of the builds the last time who have had some season success but still haven't been out of the 2nd round.

Beyond frustrating for sure and I do agree he has been too patient at points and have had some big failures (Bolland/Matheson/Bob*) along with the expansion draft but he's made some pretty good signings/trades as well.
His core build is still young enough to take that next step, if they want to, is the bigger focus imo.
Tallon has 2 years left now with Barkov and Huberdeau on their friendly deals, he needs to be aggressive by trading future 1sts (2021 and beyond) and our 2nd tier prospects for that much needed top 3 D.
Looking at the past 2-3 drafts, they've went high skill and a fair bit of grit and 2-way/defensive style hockey.

Again, would not be surprised if he was fired if we miss but now with Q here, I don't see it but am fine if he is replaced. This off-season he needs to fully address the defense by trading for a legit top 3 defenseman.
Brodin - Ekblad would be a top 10 D-pairing if you can trade for and lock up the Swede.
I'd be shocked if Yandle is here beyond this year, it's not going to get better with age.

* - very disappointing so far but way too early to judge in year one.

The players deserve more blame than Tallon/roster construction.
Alright, I've thrown up my heat shield, flame away.

Other GMs have managed to figure their ways out of difficult situations, Tallon has had more than enough time to get it right and he hasn't - if he had we would have more than two flukey playoffs appearances. I really don't care why Tallon failed, only that he did, I think a decade is enough time to turn a perennial loser into a winner. I don't trust him to get it right at this point.

Reactions: RainingRats

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Ya I could live with that, camp will dictate 1-2 spots.
Been watching Abols do some good work of late, he's starting produce consistently and mostly getting bottom 6 minutes in SPR. 5 goals and 13pts in his last 13 games.

Saarela just a flash in the pan for ya? I like his speed and shot no doubt, just not seeing a lot on the 200 foot game so far.
Don't know if Lammikko will come back? And again you wonder if he can ever fully put it together in the NHL but definitely has a shot on 4th line.

I think Saarela has the ingredients for regular bottom6 duties. Hard to see good qualities while the team tanking for the time being. I think he's more a shooter type, specialized in close quarter battle in front of the net.

iirc the mgmt planned with Lammikko that he goes back to Finland to get more minutes and increase his point totals and then he's coming back. I can't imagine that he'd be any worse than he was year ago while being one of the top scorers in the finnish league atm. Both him and Saarela are pretty sturdy and gritty for the bottom6.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany

I can cause a Forwards plays offensive Game and scoreing Goals winning Games. It the same Situation we had with March and Smith. Both Players looked good on the Ice good in Goals and Points, but some said there overall plays sucks this stats shows the bad play in the own Zone.
We move them out was the shitties move in Franchise History and Top5 Worst this Decade.
Goals gives you Money Teams willed to pay, they wont pay you 5 or 7 million for your Game against the Puck, only if the skill that is Insane.

This is Matheson's 3rd coach in 5 years already.
Why not give him 2 full years under the better coach of Q, Gallant and Boughner?
I get Yandle has the NMC but there are options to move him, buyout or paying to move while retaining money.
If you're going to shelter one of Yandle or Matheson, it's Matheson because of metrics and the lower AAV for MM.

Again, look at this chart and I get some use the eye test which still sways in Matheson's favor as well. I remember a lot more plays where Matheson broke it up whether blocking the puck, muscling some off the puck or back-checking with his elite skating.

Its the preformance on the Ice that counts, if you score 20-30 Goals no one ask you about your play in your Zone, say pay you scoreing 20 Goals or more.
I could post the same on both on you. Numbers are lieing, When you go after Numbers we are in the PO Race while, most dont feel like it. And Matheson looks a bit better, but still much incocistent.

Buyout is an option for yandle. Then i would pass on both. Matheson defensive play isnt getting better. When even Pysyk must play D to close the Spot Matheson have.
Then bite in the bad apple, buyout Yandle in the Offseason is a must.

Edit: 1,1 Million plus his 3 Million signing Bonus next season. Is something i could live with, by getting better. Only if pass on matheson also.

Last edited:

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I can cause a Forwards plays offensive Game and scoreing Goals winning Games. It the same Situation we had with March and Smith. Both Players looked good on the Ice good in Goals and Points, but some said there overall plays sucks this stats shows the bad play in the own Zone.
We move them out was the shitties move in Franchise History and Top5 Worst this Decade.
Goals gives you Money Teams willed to pay, they wont pay you 5 or 7 million for your Game against the Puck, only if the skill that is Insane.

Its the preformance on the Ice that counts, if you score 20-30 Goals no one ask you about your play in your Zone, say pay you scoreing 20 Goals or more.
I could post the same on both on you. Numbers are lieing, When you go after Numbers we are in the PO Race while, most dont feel like it. And Matheson looks a bit better, but still much incocistent.

Buyout is an option for yandle. Then i would pass on both. Matheson defensive play isnt getting better. When even Pysyk must play D to close the Spot Matheson have.
Then bite in the bad apple, buyout Yandle in the Offseason is a must.

Edit: 1,1 Million plus his 3 Million signing Bonus next season. Is something i could live with, by getting better. Only if pass on matheson also.

Clearly we are scoring goals and not winning games. Hockey is played 200 feet by a whole team. And extended offensive pressure helps you win the battle of attrition.

We can only score 2 ways. Transition attack and PP.

That's not gonna get you far.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
At this point, would even the Gudbranson haters be against bringing him back?

No soul on this team (or there is, but too Finnish to show it), no defensive capabilities...

During the last seasons, I was just sad seeing them lose. Now, so mad and indifferent at the same time

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA

Dadonov fairs QUITE a bit better 5 v 5. But he did get to play with Barkov and Huberdeau a bit more than Hoffman

and hoffman has had to skate with the black hole turnover machine much of the season (though not lately).

i think the fact that dadanov was demoted and hoffman is still playing in the top 6 tells you something about how Q feels.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA

No soul on this team (or there is, but too Finnish to show it), no defensive capabilities...

During the last seasons, I was just sad seeing them lose. Now, so mad and indifferent at the same time

i don't think that's the answer.

we have to improve the defensive play of our forwards, imo. (or get rid of them)

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Other GMs have managed to figure their ways out of difficult situations, Tallon has had more than enough time to get it right and he hasn't - if he had we would have more than two flukey playoffs appearances. I really don't care why Tallon failed, only that he did, I think a decade is enough time to turn a perennial loser into a winner. I don't trust him to get it right at this point.

Yes if judging him on the full tenure then it's going to look a lot worse but as said above, it took 3-4 of those years to draft and develop a team no?
So a playoff berth this year is 2 years in, 2 years out and one just miss in the last 5 years. That's not horrible imo, it's at least some form of chance to make it every other year, the team is close but it's the players not playing up to their potential is the missing piece. If we miss, fire him then, still gonna be on the players to perform.

We have 2 chances to push all in the next two years, if not then I cannot defend management any further.
Even after those 2 years, I still think we will be competitive with our prospects who will be on cheap deals while we're paying Barkov, Bob, Ekblad etc. Not sure if Huberdeau re-signs but these next two years should help dictate that.

I felt this was an all in type year which it was with the signings aspect but more mean with that ONE big trade but Dale seems to be patient again and don't hate it in the long run as we still need to draft some pieces if we're going to move say a Trocheck or Matheson in off-season. Same excuses for the last 3-4 years don't make it easier but this core is still mainly 21-26 years old so we have time but Tallon or the next GM isn't far away from completing the final touches.

Reactions: pantherbot

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010

yes, let's bring back a factually terrible hockey player who can't clear the crease to fix our inability to clear the crease. Great idea...

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
yes, let's bring back a factually terrible hockey player who can't clear the crease to fix our inability to clear the crease. Great idea...
Factually terrible hockey players usual don't stick in this league. And I forgot that we carry 6 prime D men who excel at clearing the crease.
Not saying he would be the great savior. But having him on our time currently would not sound so bad - at least one guy who gives a f***. I mean how much worse could it get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad