Trade Deadline - Expected Returns, Hot Takes & Predictions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
Mantha trade pretty much ended the deadline. Was trucking through twitter refreshes on insiders to gather all the late loose change in the sofa like Gudbranson for a guy and like a 9th round pick in the 3047 WNBA draft, then the Mantha trade pops up, this place is gone and seems like the insiders don't even care about what other little trades happened as well.

What an absolute haul by Yzerman.

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
We're shit right now boys but, we've got the best gm in the league. Tell me im wrong. Vrana is a beaut

Reactions: DatsDeking

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
He's 34. 2 years ago is a whole nother era.
This year, Janmark is scoring at a 20G/40Pt Pace.
He's an all-around better player.

What have you seen in the last 3 months that tells you Bobby Ryan is worth a first round pick?

28 games 3-6-9 since Jan. 26.
You think someone pays a FIRST ROUND PICK for that???

People saw a 4-game hot streak and never stopped seeing it.

Janmark has 3 more goals then Ryan with 8 more games played. Don't pretend that somehow Janmark has had a good season or is better than Ryan. There is 0 evidence to show that.

Ah the old pace argument that shit never gets old. Forget the pace tell me what he has actualy produced. 10 goals and 19 points wow he is amazing.

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
So damn excited about Vrana. Like I said in a previous thread, the Yzerplan is apparently just accumulating every player from the 2014 draft.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
So damn excited about Vrana. Like I said in a previous thread, the Yzerplan is apparently just accumulating every player from the 2014 draft.

Pastrnak and Draisaitl won't be able to resist signing here when they hit free agency and the Wings call them to say they have the most 2014 first rounders

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
yzergod isnt a natural in front of the camera in the first place . but to make him more uncomfortable is the gaggle of low iq'ed detroit media heaping up dumb question after dumb question today . the only one that should have their job is butman whom also writes some good peices

Reactions: ShelbyZ

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
1st and 2nd round pick for Mantha is amazing. I don't expect or want Vrána to be with the Wings next season. He is gonna be looking for something long term.

You're crazy. You're incredibly crazy.

I hope he's looking for a long term deal. Vrana is f***ing good. He's not at Mantha's level if Big Tony has someone riding his ass to make sure he gives 100%. But he's a f***ing great hockey player. If you want the Red Wings to be a good team, you want them to keep a guy like him around.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
1st and 2nd round pick for Mantha is amazing. I don't expect or want Vrána to be with the Wings next season. He is gonna be looking for something long term.

lol wut

Vrana makes this trade a likely win for Detroit. Mantha for just 30th and 60th overall picks would be terrible. And I don't even like Mantha.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
yzergod isnt a natural in front of the camera in the first place . but to make him more uncomfortable is the gaggle of low iq'ed detroit media heaping up dumb question after dumb question today . the only one that should have their job is butman whom also writes some good peices

It's less that he's not a natural and more he doesn't like potentially giving away any part of his strategy. If he could not talk to them at all, he would avoid it. It's not because he's unable or because he's annoyed by the Detroit media. He just plays everything really close to the vest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad