Trade Deadline - Expected Returns, Hot Takes & Predictions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
No he isn't and he never has been. Janmark had never had a 20 goal season and averages in the mid 20 points a year.
Yah that 1 goal and 8 points in 26 games was really the difference last year for Chicago lmao

Who gives a f***?
When was the last time Ryan was good?

He played for Dallas. A regular shift on a team that went to the SCF.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Wonder if this is true or just Pagnotta f***ing around.
Does Yzerman want 2nd rounders that badly?
Just my interpretation of listening him talk on NHL network: He's got nothing to report but is trying to sell excitement by continuing to push that these guys are available even though he hasn't heard anything in a week

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
This shows how bad Kenny was/is... None of his guys have any value of sort... Let's see if Stevie can pull a rabbit out of his hat
Cause we traded a ton of guys with value in past years. If anything, it’s Stevie’s signings that look to be of zero value.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
If things stay put for the next few minutes, I think NJ will eventually fall below us in the standings, we'll stay put and Anaheim will move up to that sixth best odds spot currently held by the Devils. We'll draft seventh and Wallstedt could be gone by then to NJ.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Who gives a f***?
When was the last time Ryan was good?

He played for Dallas. A regular shift on a team that went to the SCF.

Literally 2 years ago before his alcohol troubles. He had 15 goals and 42 points which is hilariously better than any season that Janmark has had.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
tbh i think he always had alcohol problems. Just caught up to him eventually. Glad he’s fighting that demon

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
I'll bet if Bobby Ryan didn't get hurt, he only gets the Wings another 4th or 5th rounder and the thread in here for the trade is a bunch of bitching about how much of a waste it was to get a nothing pick after wasting ice time they could've used to see if Kaden Fulcher can play on the wing in the NHL.

I mean look what the Hawks just got for Soderberg as a comparable...

Reactions: izlez

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
I'll bet if Bobby Ryan didn't get hurt, he only gets the Wings another 4th or 5th rounder and the thread in here for the trade is a bunch of bitching about how much of a waste it was to get a nothing pick after wasting ice time they could've used to see if Kaden Fulcher can play on the wing in the NHL.

Reactions: JediOrderPizza

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Literally 2 years ago before his alcohol troubles. He had 15 goals and 42 points which is hilariously better than any season that Janmark has had.

He's 34. 2 years ago is a whole nother era.
This year, Janmark is scoring at a 20G/40Pt Pace.
He's an all-around better player.

What have you seen in the last 3 months that tells you Bobby Ryan is worth a first round pick?

28 games 3-6-9 since Jan. 26.
You think someone pays a FIRST ROUND PICK for that???

People saw a 4-game hot streak and never stopped seeing it.

Reactions: JediOrderPizza

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl

Agreed, I mean he's 34 and scored 4 of his 7 goals in the what first couple of games to open the season? Doubt teams would be that interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad