NHL Trade Deadline - April 12th at 3 PM. ET -TSN/ESPN+ 8 AM, NHLN 10 AM, ESPN2 2 PM, NESN+ 2:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts
This team could contend with a couple adds. They have arguably the best line in the game. Solid D when healthy. Rask.. They need secondary scoring and a solid Damn vet To add stability. The problem is I don't think they have the tradable assets to make happen.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Why don't we benefit from game management like the Caps did against us last game.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Hall is literally better than our entire bottom 6 . Depending on the price I do it without hesitation

Honestly not this year. He has played like Bleep on a shingle all season. real question is, do you believe the knee that has limited him all year can magically improve

Basically if you are trading for Hall, you have to be hoping that he is not injured and instead has just been not trying all season.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Hall is literally better than our entire bottom 6 . Depending on the price I do it without hesitation
8 million dollar is better than bottom 6 forwards? Shocked, I tell you.

Hall isn't saving this team. Save the assets. Those picks likely probably have a better chance of being better players than most of our bottom 6 now (and given draft picks are a crapshoot... it's better than what we have)

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
Oh I agree, my post was snark. But next year this team will be in the same boat, and we will again be talking about trading a #1 pick for some mediocre player who we hope can fill the void.

good grief if they bring Hall to town I hope it works out. Heck, I'm willing to hire a faith healer to go in and pray for his knee, because it's going to take something like that.

If Rask backs heals and he can be 100% for postseason, and Coyle gets his game back, and Miller holds together, and Bergeron and Krejci are able to stay healthy, and etc. then yes this team could make a postseason run.
That’s a lot of ifs.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Yes he made the right move in 2018
Made the right move in 2019
Made the wrong move in 2020

he’s batting 2/3 in the last 3 years
Debatable. Coyle was a good pickup, but has been a disappointment this season

Nash is another injured prone player that Donnie seems to love those type. Losing a first and Lindgren for a early round exit wasn’t very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad