NHL Trade Deadline - April 12th at 3 PM. ET -TSN/ESPN+ 8 AM, NHLN 10 AM, ESPN2 2 PM, NESN+ 2:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Bruins have the best Top line in the division

Bruins have the best Defensemen in the division

Bruins have the best goalie in the division

Bruins are 7-2-2 vs Pens and Capitals

and people want to sell and not give this team a boost for the playoffs

Yes best team eva, shouldn’t even buy they are perfect as is

Reactions: ranold26

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
did u read my post at all

I said best 1st line
Best #1 D
Best G

I never said our 2nd 3rd or 4th lines where great

never said our bottom D was great
And you have faith that Donnie actually brings in the right help? Because he can’t bargain bin this season, especially when Rask and Krejci could be gone next season.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Bruins have the best Top line in the division

Bruins have the best Defensemen in the division

Bruins have the best goalie in the division

Bruins are 7-2-2 vs Pens and Capitals

and people want to sell and not give this team a boost for the playoffs

Bruins do have the top line but we all know only to well it takes more than one line to win in the playoffs.

Im with you McAvoy is the best defenseman but fox is a stud and Carlson is as well.

Tuukka is the best, but how healthy is he ? Its a back and that's not good no matter what position but its gotta be even worse as a goalie especially a Bruin Goalie given how other teams like to run are goalies.

So I certainly understand the sell approach with all the intangibles involved this year, number one being the pandemic, but I have very little if any faith in Sweeney no matter what direction he goes in.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
And you have faith that Donnie actually brings in the right help? Because he can’t bargain bin this season, especially when Rask and Krejci could be gone next season.

Yes he made the right move in 2018
Made the right move in 2019
Made the wrong move in 2020

he’s batting 2/3 in the last 3 years

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Don't touch any 2022 picks. It's supposed to be a decently deep draft next year.

Oh I agree, my post was snark. But next year this team will be in the same boat, and we will again be talking about trading a #1 pick for some mediocre player who we hope can fill the void.

good grief if they bring Hall to town I hope it works out. Heck, I'm willing to hire a faith healer to go in and pray for his knee, because it's going to take something like that.

If Rask backs heals and he can be 100% for postseason, and Coyle gets his game back, and Miller holds together, and Bergeron and Krejci are able to stay healthy, and etc. then yes this team could make a postseason run.

Reactions: The don godfather
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad