GDT: Trade Deadline 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
For today, we're going to shut down the trade rumours thread, and run a live GDT - wonder what the Jets are going to surprise us with this year?

A note: please double check tweets and other sources before posting. We won't have time to do tidy cleanups - if something comes from an unreliable source, or is posted without a source, it will simply be deleted.

Reactions: Maukkis and SLAYER

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
I'm excited and terrified at the same time.

I may not survive work today.

Reactions: None

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Pressure is on Chevy. It is today that will define how people will remember his tenor here in Winnipeg.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I really like the idea of strict conditions on any picks. If Roslovic is in play that becomes the biggest piece, so maybe a 2019 2nd, that doesn't convert to a 1st without a SCF appearance. Then maybe a conditional 2020 2nd if they re-sign Stone, otherwise no additional pick.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I get one crack at a post then I am in meetings until the TD is over.

Dorian is a idiot.....He may fall into a good deal or It will be just like Karlsson and one of the suitors will get a really good asset for a decent price. I don’t trust Dorian to get it right and will sleep well tonight if we don’t get Stone knowing we may well have been the high bidder. Game of chance with Dorian.

Hope things go well today but am braced for anything.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad