TP, RR, and IR Present A Christmas GM Game

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Would love to give sign up another shot, but not if we're only getting 15 guys committed again.

Im not going back I tells ya, I wont be slumming it in no unsanctioned, unsticked GM Games. I won't do it!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
We need someone to PMs the veterans. Who cares about their real life?

Do I have time for this? No. But I'll be in!

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Are time constraints affecting people? If we could get more people to buy into a later game, we could start one around the Feb/1 mark, probably last until mid way through the Olympic break and leave us time for one more leading into the trade deadline.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Has somebody with the ability to do so sent out a mass PM to all the regular and even casual members of past games to see if they're interested in doing another one? It would be nice to get at least one more game in before teams start making trades leading into the deadline.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I've done that the past 3 times with middling results. I think they're tired of thwarting my pseudosexual advances.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I've done that the past 3 times with middling results. I think they're tired of thwarting my pseudosexual advances.

I'd do it if I didn't have my 3 message limit.

Let's try it again. I'm itching to get another one going. Especially with the Olympics coming up.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Cast a pretty wide net there. Hope that box is ready IR, you should be getting alot of male.

:sarcasm:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Cast a pretty wide net there. Hope that box is ready IR, you should be getting alot of male.

:sarcasm:

I'll pass on the male.

The PMs are coming in though. I'll have an update later. Looks like we might already have too many people asking for the same teams. :laugh:

Please - there are 3 teams already with GMs, it is no use to have them on your list!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
I'll have to pass.

I had to take over the General Manager job in my own organization so I'll have a lot of job to do.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
The problem is that there is about 15 teams that are fun to do GM Games with, and 10 that you really can't/don't want to do anything with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad