TP, RR, and IR Present A Christmas GM Game

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
You jumped on that Bernier train real quick there eh TP?

I'm down.

Been pro-Bernier since we signed him. Dude is our #1, and is only getting better.

Both jerseys are mine... I bought the Phaneuf one a few years back. My rule is that I get a new jersey when the last one no longer plays for the team. When I heard he was being extended, I decided that I just WANTED another one. Hence the Bernier home white... wanted the 3rd jersey, but they said it would take 2 hours to make, so I said the hell with it.

So I made my girlfriend (a DEVOUT Habs fan) wear the Phaneuf one when she surprised me with tickets to the Leafs/Wings game on the 21st. I just had to make her do it. Wouldn't have been the same otherwise... she was a trooper though :laugh:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Been pro-Bernier since we signed him. Dude is our #1, and is only getting better.

Both jerseys are mine... I bought the Phaneuf one a few years back. My rule is that I get a new jersey when the last one no longer plays for the team. When I heard he was being extended, I decided that I just WANTED another one. Hence the Bernier home white... wanted the 3rd jersey, but they said it would take 2 hours to make, so I said the hell with it.

So I made my girlfriend (a DEVOUT Habs fan) wear the Phaneuf one when she surprised me with tickets to the Leafs/Wings game on the 21st. I just had to make her do it. Wouldn't have been the same otherwise... she was a trooper though :laugh:

She's a good sport. Dated a Habs fan once and that would not have flown with her.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Think we'll get one in before the end of the month? Two before the trade deadline?

Seems like an awfully slow year for us.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
It's as if the core is growing apart.

moreno-crying-gif.gif

Don't leave me!

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Have had computer issues off and on for the last month or so, but I'm back up and running now, so I'm in whenever a new game starts up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad