Toughest player?

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
prust, callahan should get some recognition.
Prust: Fighter, Blocks Shots, Played with a bad shoulder, Hits a lot, takes a beaten on a nightly basis
Callahan: most hits per game for a forward, and most blocked shots per game for a forward. Plays in traffic and plays a very hard nosed game. Broke both his ankle and hand this year.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Not sure what the OP's intent was...but there's a difference between tough to beat in a fight, and tough. I wish we'd figure it out.

Tough is getting a slapper in the face and finishing the shift...not necessarily being scary to everyone else on the ice.

DMadd

Feb 25, 2010
I know he isnt known as tough, and hes not a fighter but Gagne should get a mention for being tough, blocks shots, takes hits to makes plays, and goes to the high traffic areas, and has had like 4 major concusions

Jackie Treehorn

Sep 5, 2008
Chris Neil, he's not the best fighter in the league, but I can't remember him ever getting knocked out, and he's been tuned a few times. he's just got a really tough mellon

longsuffering

Oct 10, 2009
Macintyre ainec. There's no other player in the league that everyone is scared of to the point where he becomes useless

Oh, Macintyre does not need any other players to become useless....

Scott Thorton gets my vote, taking all comers at his size.

xerox

Hockey pimp
Feb 9, 2011
Chara seriously?

Has he ever fought/hit someone that is even close to his size?

Fleuryoutside29

Nov 3, 2009

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad