Tough enough?

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
agree about simmonds. appreciated by real hockey fans everywhere...when i talk to other fans at work or wherever and they find out im a flyers fan the first thing fully half the guys say is basically "id give my left nut for simmonds", especially all the hab fans i know.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Letang fights once or twice a year. That was Kimmo's only career fight.

JayRosehillMVP

snubbed again
May 28, 2012
Philadelphia
I don't get why you guys are bitter about that fight anyway. Oh no, a player of equal or better hockey stature throws them with Timonen. Who cares, everyone's fair game, and they were both willing and ready to go.

Half-joking. Kimmo wanted to go, but would've liked to see him go after someone that can actually drop em. Hartnell-Letang would be a great scrap.

bb12

Aug 21, 2014
USA
I think jagr is the only guy in present nhl you might literally not be able to fight. Could easily be being discussed at the gm meeting going on for a rule change.

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
Didn't Hakstol implement a relatively tough team at UND? I'm sure without Berube's leash the team will play with a bit more emotion.

It's not like our guys refuse to hit hard and fight, I mean last season we even saw guys like Raffl, Bellemare and Voracek drop gloves a couple of times.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
they're not soft, but they're not tough
they're not big [as a group] but they're not small either

like lots of stuff about this team, they're kinda stuck in the middle

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Didn't Hakstol implement a relatively tough team at UND? I'm sure without Berube's leash the team will play with a bit more emotion.

It's not like our guys refuse to hit hard and fight, I mean last season we even saw guys like Raffl, Bellemare and Voracek drop gloves a couple of times.

voracek had a couple of fights that surprised the hell out of me...pummeled scuderi. same with bellemare...apparently hes from a tough part of paris, where you have to know how to fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad