Total Divas

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Can't seem to find the old thread anymore so here's a new one.

I forgot this had started so I'm just catching up on a couple episodes. Lana being told that she won't be wrestling anymore seemed one of the few real moments in this show.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I watched the series so far yesterday. they all seem like the biggest babies. Lana ripping on Nia was awesome tho lol

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I watched the series so far yesterday. they all seem like the biggest babies. Lana ripping on Nia was awesome tho lol

I just got to that part. Funny thing is that she was telling the truth. Nia has never cut a good promo in he NXT or WWE career. Weird how she seems to "get" wrestling better than many of the more active women on the roster.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i dont watch it but ive seen the screen cap of Rayne and the video you're talking above, aswell.
i mean Nia is not even a good wrestler to start telling people they suck in the ring.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I tend to be able to watch this show in ten minutes or less.

Oh Brie wants to donate breast - - - fast forward - Lana comes in and has a fight with Nia, who can't even cut a promo in real life let alone the ring. Oh look its Nikki talk - - - - fast forward. There's Lana in the ri- - - fast forward. Oh the Miz and Maryse talk to her mot - - -fast forward. Maryse sold the house and Miz goes insane, kind of funny. Next week on total Divas, Delete

As soon as Nikki took this show over it became basically an extension of Total Bellas, with about 10 minutes of other crap.

The only reason to really watch is Bliss, and she was on for 4 minutes.

Reactions: Hypernova

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
And Nia stting there talking about herself like she's something.

She's terrible in the ring, she's terrible on the Mic, she's only there because she's huge so she can play the monster, and because she's a legacy.

I was hoping that when she walked out a while back that she was gone.

Reactions: Hypernova

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Natalya's parents are a mess.

Jim has always been a mess of addiction issues, alcoholism and accusations of violence against Natty's mom. Now he did get help for those issues and good for him, but he's always been on the impulsive side. Bret's book didn't touch all that much on Neidharts personal life, but you get a sense that The Anvil has always been his own worst enemy, Also if you believe some of the other books on the Hart Family except for Diana's who's book was a fiction. Niedhart was a monster in his younger days.

I met him once in a bar and went over and shoot his hand and bought him a drink, he was pretty nice to me but just looking him in the eyes you could see that you didn't want to say the wrong thing to him.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Tuned in for a few minutes last night... I just can’t f***ing stand Natalya. Good god.

Carmella and Alexa seem sweet.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Yeah, I lost interest pretty quickly, we know that this is totally scripted, and the whole Natty vs Lana thing came across that way.

Both of them are really annoying.

I would expect if that was happening in real life, where Lana was acting up that way, the whole locker room would pretty much put her in her place. Carmella has really grown on me over the last little while. And how can you not love Bliss, but she probably won't be on the show for too long, she's pretty quiet on the show.

But again, the fast forward brigade was in effect. Oh look Brie is going to talk about breast . . . . . . . . .ff

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah, i enjoy Carmella and Alexa on there. I basically just turned it on in hopes of seeing Uso's/Bryan, but it's gone away from that it seems.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
New season started this week.

If Anvil's death happens during the season, Nattie scenes might be hard to watch.

Sonya Deville making a random appearance on that swamp trip.

This looks like it will be Paige's show, not the Bellas.

Last edited:

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Actually the WWE Snap Chat things on Youtube, that show a lot of backstage and day off things are fricken fantastic. Nothing better then Sheamus and Rusev doing car karaoke to Wilson Phillips. There's still a lot of Nattie in them, but she's far better in those. The Iconics stuff is actually really funny.

Its not scripted, its back stage lunacy.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I can't be the only one to have thought "Nikki, you spilled my diet soda..." at the beginning of the episode. :laugh:

"Bella army" :facepalm:

Figures Paige would shop for underwear at "Trashy Diva" :laugh:

Man, she had to lie on air at Mania during the women's Battleroyal, "maybe next year"... Damn, she is the star of the this crappy show, not the Bellas.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad