Total Divas

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I don't think I can ever look at Paige the same. Her shame is my shame.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Ok, this is now officially the Paige & Lana show. If this one doesn't get another season (the ratings seem to continue tanking), I could see Lana and Ruseve getting their own show.

If everything Paige in this week's episode about how the leaked pics and videos and people's reactions to her after it affected her, then damn... That was some heavy stuff.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So I watched the first episode. First thing, Rousey's the EP now, so lots of her in it and right off she says she's still got things to do in the WWE so I guess there's a good chance for that Horsewomen feud. Second, first obviously scripted part with Nia saying Carmella is fake and not a genuine person. The reaction on Tamina's face to that tells everything how believable it all is. :laugh: And the season preview indicates Carmela's and Corey Grave's relationship will be on display. Sonya looks to be getting a lot of airtime as well.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Marina Shafir's kid dancing to Woken Matt Hardy's theme :laugh:

Wow, they really covered the Carmella/Corey Graves thing (his ex-wife opening up on social media) in this, even Graves appearing.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Considering how much air time they're giving to Carmella and Graves, I'm beginning to think the "homewrecker" thing was a work and Graves' ex wife was in on it.

And Liv Morgan is REALLY LOUD in real life. On UUDD, Watch Along or in bar with the women in this show, LOUD! :laugh:

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That was impressive , they managed to go shoot a Total Divas angle after the show where Ronnie went "rogue". Pretty much everything that was rumored around that time period was all a work.

Even the Iconics are in this :laugh:

Sonya to Carmella: "all I could think about was Corey's dick..." :laugh:

Liv Morgan is still REALLY LOUD!!!!!

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity
That was impressive , they managed to go shoot a Total Divas angle after the show where Ronnie went "rogue". Pretty much everything that was rumored around that time period was all a work.

Even the Iconics are in this :laugh:

Sonya to Carmella: "all I could think about was Corey's dick..." :laugh:

Liv Morgan is still REALLY LOUD!!!!!

She's loud in a real beautiful and sexy way.

Reactions: Jussi

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Nia comes across as extremely unlikable and annoying and a few other words that I wont post.

I get that the whole Nia vs Carmella or Ronnie was scripted but still, it's that nothing in the show is making her likeable, compared to everyone not named Natalya and Trinity. I men ffs, Liv's not even an official cast member yet she's providing more entertainment by most likely being herself. Sonya's the clear winner from this show. I wouldn't be surprised if they turn her face soon.

Last edited:

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity
I get that the whole Nia vs Carmella or Ronnie was scripted but still, it's not nothing in the show is making he likeable, compared to everyone not named Natalya and Trinity. I men ffs, Liv's not even an official cast member yet she's providing more entertainment by most likely being herself. Sonya's the clear winner from this show. I wouldn't be surprised if they turn her face soon.
I agree. They have to push Sonya at some point. Im guessing Nia comes back as a heel the way they are making her look. Also does this season seem way more scripted than previous seasons? Its way more noticeable to me.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I agree. They have to push Sonya at some point. Im guessing Nia comes back as a heel the way they are making her look. Also does this season seem way more scripted than previous seasons? Its way more noticeable to me.

At first I thought everything involving Rousey's farm is "real" buy then they added the Nia and Sonya stuff in. I'm surprised how much Graves is in it and it's beginning to look his ex-wife was in on the work.

Also, the Aussies are good girls, neither drinks. Which is also probably why neither is in the main cast.

Oh forgot one thing. Charly Caruso! Other than Liv, she's the one taking all the attention when she's on camera. What a smokeshow.

Reactions: SimR

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Nia comes across as extremely unlikable and annoying and a few other words that I wont post.

To me that's always been the thing with Nia. Its pretty rich that they scripted her to go after Carmella for being bad in the ring when Nia is outright dangerous and sloppy. Lets be honest, if it wasn't for her family connections, she wouldn't be there.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Liv is awesome.

Haven't really watched much the past few seasons... Daniel Bryan kept me watching, honestly.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Liv is awesome, I was hoping to see more of her because besides the fact that she's pretty unique, her work in the ring was improving. She's pretty much a bump machine right now.

I wonder if they're waiting for Ruby to return?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
To me that's always been the thing with Nia. Its pretty rich that they scripted her to go after Carmella for being bad in the ring when Nia is outright dangerous and sloppy. Lets be honest, if it wasn't for her family connections, she wouldn't be there.

Well they seem to be hinting in this week's preview that her knee's have no acl left in them so I'm thinking that's not good for her career unless she suddenly starts losing weight in addition to some major operation.

Liv is awesome, I was hoping to see more of her because besides the fact that she's pretty unique, her work in the ring was improving. She's pretty much a bump machine right now.

I wonder if they're waiting for Ruby to return?

I think Ruby might be out for some time yet? They (=Riott Squad) were briefly shown backstage in a previous episode hanging out and they seem to be a very tightly knit group in real life. Liv and Ruby were at Sarah's wedding and the contrast to their then on-screen characters was huge. I would have turned them face from that spot if it were up to me. :laugh: But I wouldn't surprised if Liv turns on Ruby when the latter returns.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I think that Nia is actually close to coming back she seems to be hinting it on Twitter. I don't begrudge anyone a job or opportunity, but Nia is pretty awful in the ring and she doesn't seem to be improving. She plays the monster well I guess, and I laughed when she nearly killed herself in the elimination chamber, and felt bad about it immediately.

I don't know what they're going to do with Liv, I expect that we're not going to see the Riot squad back, the WWE booked them into oblivion. I expect we're going to get corporate Liv assistant to Stephanie McMahon eventually.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I just find Ronda to be really likable, And Sonya is very likable. Even though Ronda seems to be a little insane.

Sonya needs to be pushed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->