Dreger: Torts didnt get brought in for a rebuild. Expect Flyers and Fletcher to "Swing for the Fences" with trades.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Obligatory:

anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif

I cant wait to see what this dream team has in store.

McDuffz88

HIRE BERUBE!!!
Sep 18, 2019
Title should be renamed to Flyers decide to destroy the franchise by making a series of horrible decisions in the upcoming months. They might get into the playoffs but are never going to win a cup. They should be rebuilding right now. They're going to straight up set themselves back 10 years with these ambitions they have.

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
If he loves the Risto type, maybe Canucks can offload Myers on them , especially with major health question marks with Ryan Ellis

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
77 million for Johnny Hockey!

Marek was specualting on this before with his Gaudreaus connection with Hayes....Says im sure Filly would love it but they would have to move major salary cap space.

JT Miller retained to 2.5 mil will be Philly's number 1 target isnt it?

Watch out for that #5 pick!

Reactions: Fatass

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Torts loves Josh Anderson

I was coming here to say. Why do I feel like Fletcher is about to overpay for Josh Anderson by a disgusting amount.

Please note I think both these deals are terrible for the flyers but here are my Fletch overpay predictions:

Cam York + 2nd rounder for Josh Anderson

Or even worse

5th overall + JVR for Anderson and Dvorak.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
I was coming here to say. Why do I feel like Fletcher is about to overpay for Josh Anderson by a disgusting amount.

Please note I think both these deals are terrible for the flyers but here are my Fletch overpay predictions:

Cam York + 2nd rounder for Josh Anderson

Or even worse

5th overall + JVR for Anderson and Dvorak.
Oh I can see 5th for Anderson straight up, Montreal has no incentive to move him and Philly sound a bit desperate

AHLdepth

Feb 17, 2020
He's going to pull a Benning this past offseason and acquire Miller@50%, Myers, and 15 for 5, a prospect, 2023 1st and whatever cap offsets.

He will then say "hey we are much better on paper now" and he will technically be correct

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad