GDT: Toronto @ Washington 7:00 (Converted PGT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horner

May 22, 2007
Sill
Would sign him for next yr
The kid loves to hit and drive to the net

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Not sure what you are saying Daisy. Can a lower seed beat a higher seed, yes. But we are talking about favourites and underdogs. Rarely an 8th seed is a favourite over a #1 seed. This is what I am saying. Not that I am a gambler but I do know something about wagering. ;)

:laugh: okay. like i said. I don't always look at the numbers and say "oh! upset!" like if LA squeezed into the 8th spot - are you saying it's an upset if they beat Nashville? (who would be 1st?)

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
:laugh: okay. like i said. I don't always look at the numbers and say "oh! upset!" like if LA squeezed into the 8th spot - are you saying it's an upset if they beat Nashville? (who would be 1st?)

Yeah I know, that's called handicapping. If you can find the upsets over the favourites, you will make money in the long run. But don't quit your day job. It isn't that easy picking under dogs.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I think...yeah that would be an upset. Nashville has been damn good this year and the Kings are scrambling to barely get into the playoffs. Even being cup winners you have to give the edge to the team that's been that much better the entire season. It may not be as much of an upset because of history, but it'd still be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad