GDT: Toronto @ Washington 7:00 (Converted PGT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
A must lose game. To remain in the Mc-Eichel draw, and a guarantee of one of Hanifan, Strome or Marner.

Big game.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
It isn't a must lose. It would be nice to, but it isn't a must.

Well I'd rather us be 2-2 for our last 4, rather than 3 of 4 and be gaining some false momentum.

This team may suddenly start playing well when it does not matter. Like a bad rerun.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Washington currently holds the #7 spot and 1st WC spot entering this game.

When Carlyle was fired the Leafs held that #7 spot @ 40 games.

Today 22 games later Leafs now trail Washington by 21 points in the standings.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Hopefully enough players get traded to the point where we really suck and can catch the Coyotes

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Hopefully enough players get traded to the point where we really suck and can catch the Coyotes
David Nonis will be making some huge moves again tomorrow time. You'll see, you'll learn. You all will. Nonis will do everything in his power to maintain his position in our organization. I for one will be not making any depositions on this leafs organization unless so many people are gone. I will not be investing money on the maple leafs anymore until some players are traded, personel gone etc. Our team has sucked so much this season it makes my rear end burst.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Would be a huge loss to give us a 2 game cushion on the Canes and hopefully a 3 point, 1 game advantage on CBJ (if they can win tonight vs the Pens).

Pretty big stuff when you realize that there are 20 games left, and we'd need to make up about 1/4th of the remaining games just to draft anything higher then 7th.

Every loss is huge, even a 2 game cushion is 10% of the remaining schedule.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Ottawa is playing that role right now just close enough to tantalize, seven points and three teams to pass is a tall order.

I am perfectly happy we keep Horachek-ing the rest of the way if it means we get 1 of Hanifan/Strome/Marner and a realistic shot at the next one.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
We need the Capitals to kick some ass tonight...

This is a very tough team the capitals have man.
Trotzky has made them real cool.
Ovechkin has played a strong season, I'm surprised if he doesn't get a goal tonight. I'm also hoping for leo komarov to destruct dirby his rear end real goongnam style tonight.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
This is mostly just an opportunity for Ovechkin to pad his lead for the Rocket Richard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad