Toronto vs Tampa: Who wins in a 7 game series right now?

who wins in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Still Tampa, and Toronto will have to get through some damned good teams in the Avs and Knights to find out, if they get that far.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
As much as i would love to be proven wrong, Tampa is my clear favorite to win it all so they get the vote.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I thought the Leafs had the easiest path to the semis, when we started this season. I do think they get there, but will be beaten by whomever they face. Tampa, Florida, Colorado, Vegas, and Washington are all superiors teams. But I’d be shocked if the Leafs don’t at Least get to the semis.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Still Tampa, and Toronto will have to get through some damned good teams in the Avs and Knights to find out, if they get that far.
I didn't realize that each division winners opponents(aka other division winners) had already been decided.

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
I thought the Leafs had the easiest path to the semis, when we started this season. I do think they get there, but will be beaten by whomever they face. Tampa, Florida, Colorado, Vegas, and Washington are all superiors teams. But I’d be shocked if the Leafs don’t at Least get to the semis.

Agree with Tampa, slight edge to Colorado as well, big NO to Florida/Vegas/Wash

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Offense is close. I give TB the edge...and scoring is similar /w Tampa playing in a defensively better division.

Defense: TB is better at every pair.

Starting Goalie: TB
Backup Goalie: TB

X factors: TB is more physical and nasty and have more playoff experience.

Maybe Toronto has better coaching? The good news for Toronto is they're much younger so TB window will be closing and Toronto won't have to worry about TB at some point.
Ummm the Leafs actually beat the Lightning on the backup goalie front. So that's something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad