Toronto Sports Radio Discussion

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
Just listening now....

Tim and Sid are leaving Fan590 March 27 for a Sportsnet TV pregame show opportunity
Greg Brady moves to afternoons
Morning Show will be different
Could be more....

Something has to be done with the brutal Leafs postgame - Stellick and Osborne :help:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Just listening now....

Tim and Sid are leaving Fan590 March 27 for a Sportsnet TV pregame show opportunity
Could be more....

Something has to be done with the brutal Leafs postgame - Stellick and Osborne :help:

What we really need is a player SHAKEUP on our Leafs! ;)

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Going to really like the Tim and Sid show but now there is literally nothing that is listenable on 590 anymore

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
The Fan 590 has been going down hill for a while now. I listen to TSN 1050 now. Without Tim and Sid why would anyone listen? Please don't mention PTS, Bobcat has been out of touch for years.

CalgaryLeaf*

Just listening now....

Could be more....

I like Osborne but he is pretty much vanilla most of the time...I preferred Rick Nattress last year who really didn't hold back his opinions.

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Never really listen to the Fan 590 unless there's a game on later. I prefer TSN 1050 for most of my sports talk; Leafs Lunch, Macko and Cauz, Late night with Gareth Wheeler, TSN Drive etc..

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Leafs Lunch is bomb. Bryan Hayes, Jeff O'Neil, Jamie McLennan, nothing better.

"Rick breath" "Pete's tweets" LOL love it

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
These changes might lead me to never listen to Toronto sports radio again.

TSN1050 is God awful, and the Fan590 just got a whole lot worse with this shakeup.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I listen to Hayes and co. anyway during their segment. I know Tim & Sid is popular, but I find them both to be extremely annoying.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Apparently Dean Blundell may be coming on for the morning show on Fan 590.

I'm all about TSN. Vastly superior product on all levels. Mike Richards is fantastic in the morning.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Based on a Greg Brady tweet, seems like Andrew Walker is being completely squeezed out? Which would be surprising since they brought him over from Calgary recently.

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
Based on a Greg Brady tweet, seems like Andrew Walker is being completely squeezed out? Which would be surprising since they brought him over from Calgary recently.

I don't know if it's just me but Brady and Walker sound exactly the same. I can barely tell them apart.

CalgaryLeaf*

I used to like Walker here in Calgary..I hope he comes back!

I also listened to Mike Richards (and his many voices) for years here...He is sadly missed and Toronto's gain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad