GDT: Toronto presents the Hurricanes with a set of Arabian Goggles

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Do you think there's some clause (either written or unwritten) in Darling's contract that says he's got to play a certain amount of games?

It would explain why he's getting so many starts, why he's not being pulled in games like today, and why he decided to sign with us in the first place.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Do you think there's some clause (either written or unwritten) in Darling's contract that says he's got to play a certain amount of games?

It would explain why he's getting so many starts, why he's not being pulled in games like today, and why he decided to sign with us in the first place.

There’s about to be a different clause excercised in his contract if he does t remove his head from his ass.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
How did Darling ever win a Cup with the mental fragility he showed today (and many games this season)?

Mental fragility is difficult to impossible to diagnose from a distance.

Can we please stick to Darling being a bottom-5 (at best) starter for the Canes this year? Or singlehandedly gifting this game, 2 softies on 2 shots to kick things off?

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I recorded this and Got home and DELETED it unseen. I'll just assume what happened and that Darling Flubbed hard the D din't help too much and the O was Offensive.. (As in Horrifically bad. Toronto was on us like a kitten on a Catnip toy.

If I'm wrong I just don't care. #$@#$ 2 PM games..

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Dundon has to be wondering if he can back out or get a 75% discount right about now.

Wonder how he's going to react long term to seeing 7k fans a night this time next year after missing the playoffs yet again. He's probably going to beg Uncle Gary to shorten the relocation clause.

JCLA

Feb 23, 2017
I recorded this and Got home and DELETED it unseen. I'll just assume what happened and that Darling Flubbed hard the D din't help too much and the O was Offensive.. (As in Horrifically bad. Toronto was on us like a kitten on a Catnip toy.

If I'm wrong I just don't care. #$@#$ 2 PM games..

Yeah, no reason to even watch this. Just watch the condensed game if you want a scope of what happened

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
You know.... I came back to these forums in hopes the team would do well and share a positive season with you people. Instead I come back to a team that is a complete train wreck.

Slavin, Pesce regressing. Rask disappearing. Streaky scoring and Lindy once again. It developing into that forward we need him to be. Coupled with horrible goal tending in the guy that was going to be our savior. Wow just wow.

Reactions: vorbis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad