GDT: Toronto presents the Hurricanes with a set of Arabian Goggles

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
"Guys will look in the mirror... Hopefully guys have to shave, and if they have to shave, hopefully they use the mirror. When they look in the mirror, that should get them refocused."

Bill Peters everyone. He oozes intelligence.

Holy crap, I thought you made that quote up. Also...they waited until the end of the first to consider pulling Darling? And no time out early on? I'm ambivalent about firing a coach during a season, but I'm firmly convinced Peters is just flailing now. This team needs a serious kick in the ass and Peters never shows he's the guy to do that.

JCLA

Feb 23, 2017
You know.... I came back to these forums in hopes the team would do well and share a positive season with you people. Instead I come back to a team that is a complete train wreck.

Slavin, Pesce regressing. Rask disappearing. Streaky scoring and Lindy once again. It developing into that forward we need him to be. Coupled with horrible goal tending in the guy that was going to be our savior. Wow just wow.

Well you know what you have to do now

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
That quote seems like something Yogi Berra would say.

they-dont-think-it-be-like-it-is-but-it-do.jpg

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Bill Peters cries while listening to Nickelback after losses

My best friend gave me the best advice. He said working for the Canes is a gift and not a given right. Please make sure December 19, 2017 is your last day. Quitting tomorrow is too late, say goodbye to your position as head coach!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad