Toronto Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimshot

Jan 10, 2010
North of South Mtn.
toronto fans are forgetting that they are 3 points away from 9th place :laugh:

we did get beat tonight but we out played them for 95% of the 2nd and 3rd period. sucks that we didn't get more bounces our way.

i can't wait till we shut them out in march

So let me get this straight...you are happy because your team outplayed the other team after they took a 4-0 lead?

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Canucks certainly gave it an effort and were in many ways the better team. Some muddled defensive zone coverage and poor goaltending put them too much behind the eight ball.

Team in general played well and really liked the play of Vey. He is starting to come after a slow start. Like to see him step it up on the PP however.

Also thought Hansen and Dorsett were excellent

Team missed Matthais in trying to come back and hope he isn't too badly hurt. Clear elbow by Robidas and should be a suspension but give the Vancouver factor likely nothing.

Miller needs to be better. Looked very bad on the crucial second goal when he started swinging side to side to follow the player stick handling. Needs to settle down and keep his position. Lack looked like he should have been the whole game. Maybe need to ride him if he looks hot.

I liked vey as well, liked him at the start of the season, then started to become concerned he was loosing quite a few board battles, last couple games thought he has been good.

I know its pierre mcguire he is strange but he knows a bit about hockey, he was singing vey's praises after that pens game Friday.

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Tough game to take. Miller's got to be better. 2 shots from the slot though...

Didn't like Robidas elbow on Matthias, then doesn't even accept Dorsett's challenge. Fits right in with the rest of TO's fake-toughs. Could have had double the power plays as well. Leafs players hanging on for dear life all night.

Put Healy in a trash bin. Completely brain dead individual.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
We mauled the Leafs for so long, it's about time they get a few back at us.

Miller, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad