Pre-Game Talk: Toronto @ Ottawa Wed. 7PM S/N

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
well the true fans will be at ottawa so it's a guarantee win

Don't you mean all the ******* Ottawa Leaf fans will be there? Please keep it straight.

Oh yeah, you'll win tomorrow no question. Start Reimer and it's all yours! Sorry to ruin the tank-fest! ;)

Last edited:

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Leafs have a strong winning record against the Sens and it doesn't matter if its on the road or at home our winning % is high.

Kessel and others have feasted on the Sens in the past and I expect the offense will come to life in this one. Sens also played NYR last night so this is a BtoB for them also.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
With all this board confidence could be a let down.

But this is one of the teams I always hope we defeat.
They'll catch up soon enough.

Would you do Rielly and our pick for #1 overall?

masarume

Aug 6, 2007
Leafs have a strong winning record against the Sens and it doesn't matter if its on the road or at home our winning % is high.

Kessel and others have feasted on the Sens in the past and I expect the offense will come to life in this one. Sens also played NYR last night so this is a BtoB for them also.

I feel like I'll be saying this a lot.
This is a MUST lose game for us.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
UyqnwSM.jpg

This is a big game for us to lose!

Not gonna watch it though, as hard as I'd try I won't be able to cheer for the sens,

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Oh the Bozak line is being taken apart again what a surprise.

Maybe you should keep them apart this time but we all know that won't happen.

Haha right? See if I get my hopes up again.

But yeah, a loss for the tank would be just to sweet. I expect Ottawa to **** the bed and for our offence to show up.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
There is no ****ing chance we make the playoffs this year and I will bet anybody here $1000
Might as well lose all the games, even lose to Montreal and Ottawa I don't give a **** anymore, that's how upset I am with this team

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
There is no ****ing chance we make the playoffs this year and I will bet anybody here $1000
Might as well lose all the games, even lose to Montreal and Ottawa I don't give a **** anymore, that's how upset I am with this team

Same here, I don't care if we lose to Montreal and Ottawa, my passion for a true rebuild beats out my hatred for either team right now. I honestly hope this team loses every single game until the end of the year. More losses = inevitable change and a rebuild. Winning does nothing for this franchise right now.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Man - when did the free fall begin last year? I feel like it started earlier this season.

last year we had our very hot start in October, and then we were bru.tal. in November and December. (Bolland got hurt, Nazzy was suspended, Bozak was hurt), After the Winter Classic we lost 3(4?) in a row, including a blow out in Carolina and a close one in Washington).

After that game we went on a 7 game winning streak, and was like 12-2-1 streak, right until the Olympic break.

After the Olympics, they were .500 until they went out west, took 4 of 6, Bernier got injured (early March). then we collapsed.

SO this is our... 1st of 2nd collapses :laugh: basically right on time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad