GDT: Toronto @ Montreal - Sat Oct 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Wow, we really suck, even relative to rebuilding / tanking teams. I don't think the rebuild phase has started yet; still need to destroy every last remnant of this hopeless pile of garbage first.

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
Take Phaneuf and his low % shots off the PP. He's a terrible PP Point man.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
percy with another assist today in the ahl, seriously he needs to be on the roster has been nhl ready for two years, people think he is a bust for no reason but he is a really nice dmen who can play bottom pairing mins this year, common get loov and percy up

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
Lupul could have went right back with that pass for a easy tap in.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
percy with another assist today in the ahl, seriously he needs to be on the roster has been nhl ready for two years, people think he is a bust for no reason but he is a really nice dmen who can play bottom pairing mins this year, common get loov and percy up

Trade Polak. Waive Marincin. Play Corrado and Percy

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Wow, we really suck, even relative to rebuilding / tanking teams. I don't think the rebuild phase has started yet; still need to destroy every last remnant of this hopeless pile of garbage first.

Pretty hard when no one else wants any of the garbage on our team.

But yeah, remember how long it took Buffalo to dismantle their core? Same with Pittsburgh and Chicago circa 2001. The tear down phase generally takes years.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
For those of you who crapped on Rielly's shot (I know most haven't but still) - I have loved Rielly's shot, even outside of the goal he scored, his shot GETS THROUGH TO THE NET AND IT'S ON NET - it doesn't miss!

dballislife2

Jul 7, 2011
well if ur gonna suck, u mind as well be the best at sucking...i would just hate to pick in the 5-10 area knowing that there are some franchise changing players at 1-3

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Pretty hard when no one else wants any of the garbage on our team.

But yeah, remember how long it took Buffalo to dismantle their core? Same with Pittsburgh and Chicago circa 2001. The tear down phase generally takes years.

average 5 years.

trust me, it's not going to be as fast and quick as some ppl think it will be .

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013

I love Percy. He has great stick work and positioning. The problem is he gets injured too much and his mobility is somewhat of an issue. Gets caught flat footed a lot. I really hope he makes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad