Post-Game Talk: Toronto Matthews Leafs lose again.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
brutal officiating, 4-0 is a joke. Who among you still thinks that Andersen is at fault for these losses? we've lost 4 of the last 5, team isn't playing.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
This team is overrated garbage. We'll be 7-7 like the frauds we are by the end of the week.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
f***ing Babcock pulls the goalie with 2 min left and the big line coming out on a SJ icing.

Why the f*** did I stay up to watch that shit show reffing. No PP's for the Leafs.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
brutal officiating, 4-0 is a joke. Who among you still thinks that Andersen is at fault for these losses? we've lost 4 of the last 5, team isn't playing.

Officials weren't great, but we own this loss. Very poor effort all around. Special mentions to Polak and Bozak.... both shouldn't play the next game.

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017

Andersen isn't "at fault" for them solely, but he has been very very mediocre and his stats reflect this.

That said, he gave us a great chance to win tonight which is all that matters going forward, I hope he succeeds.

Reactions: TroyTooSlick

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
pathetic coaching game.

Marner and JVR had a better game tn.

WE NEED A DMAN. A PMD who can play defense, I love JVR but if he can get us one of the Anaheim or Minnesota guys we gotta do it.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Score may be 3-2 but that’s not fooling anyone. Babcock continues to get out coached and hasn’t gotten them ready to play in 3 straight games.

Reactions: Alfie

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
This game is on Babcock.

Bozak benched in the 3rd period; Leivo in the pressbox; polka wtf was he doing with the giveaways in the d-zone; if it wasn't for Freddie this game would have been UGLY.

Babcock shoulders the blame for tonight's loss BIG TIME

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
Not like we deserved to win, but that reffing was painful.

I can’t believe how low we came out in the third after that horrible second.

Just keep Bozak on the 4th line please. I’d rather see Aaltonen or Moore there. Find someone who skates, engages in a battle, and generally cares. Or just move Patty there and bring back Leivo.

Positives were the Matthews line and Andersen.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
San Jose sat back at the end and it almost cost them. They suffocated the Leafs and the Leafs had no response.

Just a bad game. Struggled against the Sharks continue and the California trip continues to be troublesome .. They'll work themselves out of it. Young team still learning.

Hopefully this gets Freddy going.

Reactions: BVG

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Played like shit until the last 5 mins of the game lol

Andy is the only reason this game was close

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Officiating was a joke, but we didn't do ourselves any favours.

Also just scratch Bozak next game. Move Marleau to center and play Leivo.

I've seen just about enough of Bozak's "defence"

Reactions: coupe93

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad