GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Washington Capitals 7PM on Leafs TV: Grabovski's Revenge Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

Isn't it about time for the smurfs to go on a losing streak?

leafstilldeath*

so hows it lookin boys? watched the first, had to listen to the 2nd on the radio now i'm back home for the 3rd. How did Orr and Ashton look in their tilts? Did Carter break his nose?

both got their behind handed to them

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
I think he's more scared that he'll hurt someone else ala Parros! :(

Even if that is the case the results are and could be the same.

He has been completely ineffective and I worry about him getting hurt more with his current fighting style than I did with his crazy wide open previous one.

But yea I do think the Parros fight messed with his head. Watching himself hurt the guy that previously hurt him in the exact same manner.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
thanks for the updates. Come on Leafers! There's a certain song by the Fables I've got stuck in my head I'd like to hear

leafstilldeath*

Sunday Vs the devils time to watch paint dry

Tuesday Vs Bruins well.....:laugh:

oh the humanity

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Orr's gone soft,lost the killer instinc.

Fighters tend to respect each other off the ice. Orr was mentally neutered when he inadvertently hurt Parros. That really I think has mentally scarred him. Anyone see the TSN story on Don Sanderson (kid who died in a fight) and how much his opponent was mentally scarred and destroyed by that?

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
Fighters tend to respect each other off the ice. Orr was mentally neutered when he inadvertently hurt Parros. That really I think has mentally scarred him. Anyone see the TSN story on Don Sanderson (kid who died in a fight) and how much his opponent was mentally scarred and destroyed by that?

Agreed,Orr hasn't been the same since that fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad