Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Tampa Bay Lightning | Game #1 Tuesday @ 7:30pm | Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
You show your 11 year old daughter what you post on an internet message board?
She’s a huge leaf fan. I have shown her certain discussions here.

Not when I surf P-Hub ir something.

Aside from the guy who didn’t realize his entire schtick is compartmentalization, is there anything anyone generally posts on a hockey forum that should, for any reason, be hidden from an 11 year old?

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I just showed my 11 year daughter the exchange. She’s not familiar with the term, but she opined that you very clearly avoided my point because of your feelings.

Then she suggested that you googled the word and copy/posted the definition, the irony of the whole ordeal lost on you.

Look at my initial point, your initial reply, eliminate feelings for logic, and it’s quite clear. Even to an 11 year old.
Nonsense. I bet she goes to school and has a level of intelligence far beyond your pop phycology rubbish. You got two points correct: the best players have to be the best players for the team to win and that it is only game one.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Yeah the tactic that has been beating your leafs for years in the playoffs . AHL teams Columbus and Montreal can even beat you just by playing a team game with some grit and heart . Imagine if your laugh team had any stones. They could also win series you know its really not very hard any team can do it its not very special

'Grit and heart' = resorting to cheap antics and thuggery

MTL basically was Carey Price and crosschecks

Basically the 2011 Canucks 2.0 only the media didn't hate them

LeafAttack

Feb 18, 2019
If the Leafs copy TB` approach,they would score more.Simplify our game ,and shoot the puck low on net,then go to the net like they do,instead of trying to be fancy,and waiting for the perfect play.These guys just dont know what playodff hockey really is.Style dont mean shit.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
Tampa Bay is literally a team of salary cap cheaters and soft players who only win Cups when they have to play MTL/DAL garbage or the Islanders.

Not hard to win 2 Cups when THAT is your competition
The same MTL team yall coudlnt beat ? Gtfo Laffs have been a joke for over a decade get out the first round before calling other teams ass specially teams with more playoff success

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
CP24 is the biggest Toronto Maple Leafs homer in all the city of Toronto.

They are using words such as "embarrassed" and "humiliated" to describe the performance this evening.

They even have a picture of Auston Matthews looking down at the ice in despair on their home-page.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I can't wait until Tampa has to rebuild and this aging core of insufferable fake champions goes away

Nobody will miss Captain Softie Stamkos when he finally hangs it up

Hockey is more fun when real teams in real hockey cities compete for the Cup, not this sunshine sunbelt garbage

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
I can't wait until Tampa has to rebuild and this aging core of fake champions goes away

Why? What did he do to you?

Reality 1 game right.

But I guess that reality of not winning in 60 plus years is real so shine on you crazy diamond

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Nonsense. I bet she goes to school and has a level of intelligence far beyond your pop phycology rubbish. You got two points correct: the best players have to be the best players for the team to win and that it is only game one.
It’s actually your entire schtick. And it comes off worse than actually showing anger.

P.M what you the proof of what you studied, and for how long, and I’ll do likewise.

Then we can come back here, be honest with what we saw, and maybe you’ll able to admit that the conversation your having now, from your perspective, is like someone who never popped open the hood of car telling a lifelong mechanic how do something as simple as an oil change.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Stars were legit stacked that year. Only Avs and Lightning had better rosters that year. I will give you Canadiens, that was total fluke and terrible team to make SCF.

Dallas wasn't stacked. It was basically a hot goalie and a bunch of 2009 era holdovers.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I can't wait until Tampa has to rebuild and this aging core of insufferable fake champions goes away

Hockey is more fun when real teams in real hockey cities compete for the Cup, not this sunshine sunbelt garbage
How’s the fishing.
Getting any bites?

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015

I think it's time Uncle Gary pulls the plug on these fraudulent clowns.

DownIsTheNewUp

Mar 27, 2017
Tampa

When you sober up in the morning, you should probably avoid coming back in here to read your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad