GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 11/18/17 7:00pm EST: CBC, SN, TVA-S, TSN690, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I need to stop drinking before watching Habs games going forward. It seems I get ticked off watching them after having a few and don't really give a crap when I don't. :)

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
This team has no identity, no personality. I miss Pernell Karl a lot.

A game like tonight, he would've followed Matthews every steps, got under everyone's skin and showed f***ing passion.

I'm sick of this team and its captain just aimlessly skating around with no drive and intensity. Sick of this arrogant management who has completly destroyed the core, has little to no prospects to show for it amd that anyway can't develop them. I'm sick of the ownership just milking this cash cow with absolutely no regards for its fans.

f*** them all.

Reactions: Forum93

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
to think some people actually thought this team is better with Alzner at his 5 year term than we would have been with Emelin for 1 more year.

hell we'd be better without Alzner and Emelin to begin with.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Don't give a ****. I'd throw anything if it could add to the embarrassment of the clown in the suit and his mess of a team.
Throwing waffles and jerseys just makes everyone look dumb.

Want change? Start a "Fire Bergevin" chant. That will get the owner's attention and it's the kind of thing that gets GMs fired when it happens with consistency.

Reactions: Pickles

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
this "character" team doesn't even look like they are pissed off.... we will never be a .500 team again this year... Mark the loss to the Yotes as the nail in our coffin and the this game as the coffin is now in the ground.

Hey stop with that. Renaud Lavoie just said that the leaders are fuuuuuurious. Hence Gallagher throwing his helmet. Price will surely make a speech soon. Pacioretty will be furious too as he'll say that.....he can,t be that furious 'cause he sucks himself but he is mad.

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
happy-cry-gif-19.gif

One of the better scenes in a really funny movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad