GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 11/18/17 7:00pm EST: CBC, SN, TVA-S, TSN690, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
DMIfl2tXkAESCta.jpg

:habs

Habs lines (Daily Faceoff):
Pacioretty-Danault-Shaw
Galchenyuk-Drouin-Byron
Hudon-Plekanec-Gallagher
Deslauriers-De La Rose-Froese

Benn-Weber
Alzner-Petry
Mete-Morrow

Lindgren/Niemi

:leafs

Leafs lines (at practice yesterday):
Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Marleau-Kadri-Komarov
van Riemsdyk-Bozak-Marner
Martin-Moore-Brown

Rielly-Hainsey
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Borgman-Carrick

Andersen/McElhinney
DOxU0UdWsAAP2iN.jpg

DNugI9qXcAIAynn.jpg
DOy5QVeX4AAZhgn.jpg

eb391228fded1c4441e53a4c15e7d54d.jpg

Last edited:

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
If Benn is out time to call up Jerabek. Of course, I think it is time to call up Jerabek even with Benn, so there you are.

Niemi should best start on the road in my view. No reason not to play Lindgren.

If Drouin is out, given how Chucky is playing would this not be the time to play him at centre ? The answer is yes, yes it would.

This could get really, really ugly.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Now a flu bug going through the team? Next you'll hear Antii will get the start :badidea:

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Now a flu bug going through the team? Next you'll hear Antii will get the start :badidea:

i would start neimi....the lindgren cindarella story is over,

what was the point in getting neimi if he never plays?.....any idiot can sit on the bench, no need to sign him to do it

makes no difference either way though....leafs will smoke us regardless

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
Careful, this is where writers usually put in a plot twist. Just think they’ve overwritten the obstacles (all our top forwards out, Anti Save-ni in) and telegraphed a win is coming. Probably 3-1 or some silly scoreline.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
We're staying 1.8 km from the BC, near the old port and Chinatown. We were joking about playing scalpers in front of every coffee shop we'd see today... the fact that Drouin and Patches could be out with the flu for the only game we're attending this year is a huge letdown. At least the Italian food didn't disappoint last night.

Anyone wants them? 113, row C, side by side. We'll be walking around the old port this morning and be on Ste Catherine this afternoon. Ill check my phone around lunch.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Careful, this is where writers usually put in a plot twist. Just think they’ve overwritten the obstacles (all our top forwards out, Anti Save-ni in) and telegraphed a win is coming. Probably 3-1 or some silly scoreline.

Some other season, perhaps. With all the sickies, this will go exactly as expected. Lekhonen is pretty integral to this team too, and I think he's still out.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Ugh.......easy loss?

Well if this lineup is going to materialize as this thread suggests maybe there will be a pleasant surprise performance out of someone.

Go Cap Space Go

Reactions: Runner77

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
As a Hab fan living in southern Ontario.... I'm not looking forward to dealing with the Laff fans Sunday morning at work. They are unbearable enough already. :madfire:

At least I won't have to deal with them until Monday.

I was going to say if Matthews doesn't play (I know the Leafs have a win streak without him though), we'd have a good shot but I was also assuming Lindgren would start.

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
Depends who's out for us. It'd almost be worse to lose to them without Mathews...i can just hear all the Laff fans "didn't even need our best player to beat the Habs"
Completly ignoring half of team are Rocket...

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Leafs are due for a loss. They have put up few stinkers this season despite the streak they are on now.

Whats all the blow out talk about?.....I know the habs are a very weak team. Destined to miss the play offs by a mile. But this aint exactly the Lightening, Pens or Blues they are playing here.

Might even get some help from the loafs tonight and get one of those boring, poorly played habs vs leafs overtime/shoot out games.

Or MBs strategically build line up could get blown out of the water ! :nod:

Ill check in with you guys later.......because as per usual. I wont be watching. Dinner and a movie.

Last edited:

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
Montreal have beaten the laffs 14 out of the last 15....this is one team they own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad