GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Detroit Red Wings | 7:30PM | Zero Star GDT

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Your team will play another team. There will be skating and shooting and maybe some goals. Your players will do things and you will either like it or not. The Refs will blow their whistles and you will get mad, or they will not blow their whistles and you will still get mad. At the end one team will be happy and the other will not.

I give this GDT

giphy.gif

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Leaf fan coming in peace, I was just wondering why Kelly's number was never retired by Detroit up until now? He seems like a pretty prominent figure in the Wings history so it surprised me to find out he wasn't already retired.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Leaf fan coming in peace, I was just wondering why Kelly's number was never retired by Detroit up until now? He seems like a pretty prominent figure in the Wings history so it surprised me to find out he wasn't already retired.

Since the death of Mike Ilitch, the organization is going to lessen the difficulty of getting a Red Wings player number retired. The likely answer is that Kelly is 91 and going to pass soon. This is a nice "life send off." It's why we'll get jersey retirements for Fedorov, Datsyuk, Zetterberg and probably a few more here soon.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Since the death of Mike Ilitch, the organization is going to lessen the difficulty of getting a Red Wings player number retired. The likely answer is that Kelly is 91 and going to pass soon. This is a nice "life send off." It's why we'll get jersey retirements for Fedorov, Datsyuk, Zetterberg and probably a few more here soon.
Fair, thanks for the answer. So I presume Ilitch wasn't big on jersey retirements unless it was an absolute legend with am unquestionable Red Wings legacy? Sorry if I'm out of touch, I'm not too familiar with Red Wings jersey retirements.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Sucks waiting 9 days to watch a shit team play hockey, sucks more when you sit around for 45 minutes waiting to watch that shit team after 9 days of waiting. Meaning no disrespect to Red Kelly.

Reactions: NervousPerson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad