GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Buffalo Sabres Preseason Game #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I was looking forward to this game until I saw the 2 lineups-neither team is playing their stars.
Preseason rule #1 - play your A players at home, and as many of your B players as possible on the road.

St Thomas is not 'home' to either team. Therefore, both teams will send their B group.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
RE: Samsonov I just think it is related to sports science. I think they are expecting Sammy to start as close to 50 games as possible this year. Similar to Tavares, I think they are letting him get reps in practice but waiting to ramp up the work load a while longer. He likely doesn't need more than 2 games to feel the puck during games and get back into it. Why start him 5 games that don't matter?

He better start 50, hell he needs to start 55, we need to KNOW he's a #1 42 games doesn't cut it.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Lots of Max's
1695833885957.png

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I don’t think this game was going to be on tv but it now shows on NHL Network. Good

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
It'll be on Sportsnet
Sportsnet? Yuck! I’m sure they’ll have the Buffalo MSG feed.

But if you want to watch the Leafs feed you have to stream that in the US which I hate because it’s hard to switch between games.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Sportsnet? Yuck! I’m sure they’ll have the Buffalo MSG feed.

But if you want to watch the Leafs feed you have to stream that in the US which I hate because it’s hard to switch between games.
It's the Kraftsville winner game so it'll probably be the regular Sportsnet broadcast crew I believe

Reactions: MapleLeafs94

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Hopefully Robertson pots one or two tonight. Dude has been great at getting himself chances but has done f*** all with them.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I forgot about that. Buffalo probably won’t send a crew. One can always turn the sound down.

Both Buffalo games have been using the Caps and the Bruins feed so far. I’m sure the MSG feed will be using the Sportsnet one. And even if it was the Buffalo calling it, they stay in Buffalo and call off monitors anyway :thumbd:

Hasn't shown much to be excited about really. Hoping for a lighting in a bottle with any goalie, like any goalie
We haven't had luck with any goalie prospect for like long long time now. Like really long time. Probably not since Potvin

I had high hopes for Fichaud. I tried to get every card of his that I could.

Reactions: fahad203

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Both Buffalo games have been using the Caps and the Bruins feed so far. I’m sure the MSG feed will be using the Sportsnet one. And even if it was the Buffalo calling it, they stay in Buffalo and call off monitors anyway :thumbd:
I used to love Watching Sabres Games on the Empire channel back in the day, I loved Rick Jeanneret he was my Fav Announcer, sure gonna miss him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad