Toronto Maple Leafs Mid Season Prospect Rankings #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Next 3 are pretty obvious IMO. Plus they are getting the share of the votes. For me:

Johnson
Timashov
Dermott

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Voted soshnikov because he is nhl ready and top 9 or 6 even. Skill wise probably even to johnson but the tipping oint is he is playing here on the small ice.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Also think Tony Cameranesi & Dominic Toninato should be included.

Camerinesi is absolutely tearing it up this year, and although Toninato is taking a step back points wise, he still made our list last time (28).

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

Camerinesi is absolutely tearing it up this year, and although Toninato is taking a step back points wise, he still made our list last time (28).

there's only so much room in the poll. All the guys in the poll are likely better prospects than them. They'll be included eventually when room gets made.

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014

They will be the next two added in the next two polls after this.

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Quite clear who the 3 in this battle are... next round should just put them 6 and 7 based on how they finish.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
He's 10 for me :laugh:

Embarassment of riches for once.

It is strange to have so many prospects that have high end potential. In my 30 years on this earth I can't remember our farm being anywhere near this good. Just wait until after this June, he may not even crack your top 15.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
AJ88, 2 unreal seasons in Sweden.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do with the Marlies, either in the playoffs or next season.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Pretty crazy that the D-man leading the CHL in scoring may not even go in the top 10

I love Nielsen and even Dermott as much as the next guy, but I also loved Matt Finn and thought he'd definitely become a #3 dman...

bobermay

Mar 6, 2009
Fredericton
Pretty crazy that the D-man leading the CHL in scoring may not even go in the top 10

He's leading the CHL defensmen by 7 points right now :amazed:

That said, it would be easy to suggest he is a product of a good team. There are four forwards ahead of Nielsen in scoring on his team. They are leading the WHL in GF by nearly 20 goals, and 3rd in the CHL in scoring.

I'd love to hear a scouting report from someone that watches him semi-regularly.

GhettoHockey

Dec 31, 2010
Toronto
The rest of them are all filler players imo.

Our prospects stop at 4.

Nylander and Marner looking like locks to have success in the NHL

Kapanen and Brown are both great B+ prospects, time will tell if their game will translate on the big stage

On a side note, my beef with Dermott is that hes too small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad