Pre-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Calgary Flames | Oct 30th (8PM est TSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
If you subtract Reimer's concussion year from the equation when he had a .500 record his career numbers in his other 3 seasons are a combined 42-18-10 with a .927 save percentage! Stellar numbers compared to any other elite NHL goaltender especially playing on the Leafs!

Yeah but here on HF he's a back-up goalie, or so everyone else outside of this fan base says. I really really wish people would stop bringing up his rebound control as an excuse for discrediting him. All they have to do is look at the damn numbers. Edmonton should be all over Reimer either by the trade deadline or in the summer. All this guy does is win.

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009
Flames are not really the same team without Giordano, so I'd give the Leafs a decent chance.

Calgary can score, but they also give up a fair number of goals.

Jan 3, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Reimer deserves the start tonight. Plenty of time for either goaltender to rest under a two goalie system.

Nah. Back-to-backs are the perfect time to alternate goalies. Besides, it's not like either is the starter or backup at this point, so may as well continue to alter them.

Penalty Kill Icing*

What's the point of a two goalie system if you can't actually play two goalies? Not to mention these western trips are difficult on the whole team.

Start Bernier and give Reimer the Saturday game.

Pretty much how I think.

Unless Bernier has 50 save shutout tonight, Reimer has already earned start against Canucks.

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
Mcclement has become one of my favorite players, but he simply isn't a producer. I actually felt a bit sorry for Lupul last night. He was trying to create but he was playing with 2 hard working grinders.

Leafs didn't really play that well last night, The Oilers are not a true test. They are a mess.

Kadri needs to be back with Lupul

We got 4 studs so splitting them 2 and 2 is the right move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad