GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs (22-23-3) [L6] @ New Jersey Devils (17-22-8) [W1] | 7:30PM | SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
It so hurts me to see this team finally play the right way defensively only to have no results.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
"the screen from the former Clarkson."

About Rielly.

When you have a young player show up like this, you should absolutely just give them more and more. He's been our best D-man through this slump, and rewarding him with big minutes and a lot of confidence can do wonders for his confidence at the NHL level.

leafstilldeath*

And let the skill competition commence in the game of which team sucks less

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
All scouts will have notice that shift. If anyone was waivering on Rielly he put it to bed.

ThatQuietGuy93

Apr 23, 2013
London On
It so hurts me to see this team finally play the right way defensively only to have no results.

Yep. And then there is a team like habs who are the complete opposite. They never dominate a game and they give up shots per game like we "use" to, and they only win because of Price. They would be honestly be a wildcard team without him and the sad thing is a lot of their fans admit it.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Rielly is just little by little starting to play like the way he has in junior. Hope he keeps it up. Getting Randy out of here seems to have helped, he's really starting to take chances and play the style that got him draft 5th overall.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan

That's an oxymoron! If it were the right way to play, there would be at least a few wins in over a dozen games. Just the fact that they continue to lose and can't score to save their lives means that it's the wrong way to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad