GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs (12-12-7) @ Colorado Avalanche (11-19-1) | 9PM EST | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
I bet Nylander would. ....if he tried hard.

To be honest, you seem like the only try hard. You're just parroting. You have no real reason to say Nylander doesn't try hard. I really don't think that is the issue.

It doesn't matter anyways, Nylander is fine. Babcock is a mental man but he's our mental man.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Agree with egd27 or you are a bad poster

Not at all..........post the same thing over and over and over and over, and others come to expect what is going to be posted.

I never suggested anyone was a bad poster, just some are fairly predictable.

Caesium

Apr 13, 2006
typical response when you can't defend you position

too bad , i expected more from you

What position is there to defend? Hyman works hard and gets pucks for the skilled guys. Babcock has explained why he plays with Matthews many times, but the anti-Hyman brigade just doesn't get it. Do you think Hyman is holding Matthews back? Matthews is lighting it up. You're a joke.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Have to be honest, I was sure Roy was the issue as well. And the thing is, they still look absolutely horrible system-wise. Without looking at the history of it, if I just looked at this in a vacuum I'd say it's a coaching problem again.

their coach is a rookie right?
they need a vet coach, i'd argue (someone in the NHL for a while).

they look baaad.

hey look. look what's probably going to happen!

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
To be honest, you seem like the only try hard. You're just parroting. You have no real reason to say Nylander doesn't try hard. I really don't think that is the issue.

It doesn't matter anyways, Nylander is fine. Babcock is a mental man but he's our mental man.
That post was meant as a joke, but are you telling me you don't see the shifts were Willy either coasts back or isn't strong on tbe puck?

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Not at all..........post the same thing over and over and over and over, and others come to expect what is going to be posted.

I never suggested anyone was a bad poster, just some are fairly predictable.

In this case though I was talking about trading nylander for something useful, I think we have talked about Hyman in the past no?

And for the record I meant trade nylander (I don't want too) if babs HAS to take away icetime every 7 or 8 games for lack of effort

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Finally!

Andersen with the goose egg.

Well deserved and he should have had a least one by now. :clap:

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Your point being..?

This is a relatively common thing with rookies who are still fine-tuning their game. If you don't think it is, you either aren't paying attention or have the memory span of a hummingbird.

I guess this applies to everyone but Hyman .

he had a crap game where he took a bad penalty and flubbed multiple chances and his punishment was more ice time

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Yeah, I'm not going to say that I agree with Babcock on the extent on the issue, but if this is what might make Nylander the best possible player going forward then I'm fine with it. He seemed to respond well last time.

I get that. The risk is a player feeling alienated from the rest or perceiving a double standard. It would really suck if Babcock loses the player because if he does, he won't last here.

I get playing that card, just, be fair and play the card for everyone so a player or players don't start chatting... You know what I am talking about... **Bud Babs has it out for you eh... YEP**

Don't want that.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Goal fo Matthews
shut out for Freddy but more importantly
GOAL FOR THE GOAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad