GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs (12-12-7) @ Colorado Avalanche (11-19-1) | 9PM EST | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
One example among many, many others. You only reveal how little you pay attention when you seriously suggest that Nylander playing reduced minutes and bouncing around the lineup is some sort of unprecedented treatment.

you brought that example up

CDP

Nov 30, 2014
Not quite sure about Hyman being gone in 4 years...the Red Wings gave Cleary three straight 1-year contracts to be Babcock's pet.

I don't think there's anything wrong with keeping him around, but at some point he's got to get off Matthews' wing.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
I'm also liking Polak, his our only physical presence in the back-end, playing pissed of now after being boarded.

binop7

Jul 4, 2011
Not quite sure about Hyman being gone in 4 years...the Red Wings gave Cleary three straight 1-year contracts to be Babcock's pet.

I don't think there's anything wrong with keeping him around, but at some point he's got to get off Matthews' wing.

He's more akin to an Abdelkader. With the way he's playing on the first line. Could see him there permanently with the way Babcock works.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Amazing, we're up 6-0 and some here are panicking about Babcock's decisions re: Nylander and Hyman. Some of you folks just can't be happy.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Patrick Roy is the issue with the Avs.

Hf told me so!

Have to be honest, I was sure Roy was the issue as well. And the thing is, they still look absolutely horrible system-wise. Without looking at the history of it, if I just looked at this in a vacuum I'd say it's a coaching problem again.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton

I think Hyman looks like a very good bottom 6 player, rich man's Leo Komarov (what Leo Komarov really is, not last year's hot streak). Going to be a very useful player

But definitely don't want him being the anchor that holds back the Matthews line

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
sad1.gif

typical response when you can't defend you position

too bad , i expected more from you

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Hyman will be here on one of the bottom lines for years. He just expects a hell of a lot more from Nylander.

What Babs doesn't want is allowing certain players (because of their talent level) to not get their jerseys dirty. That's why Kessel isn't here.

I know :) i've said that.
but i mean is. in 4 years. - you can argue, Hyman goes - and we get someone else. that wouldn't surprise me. He could also be here for longer (and if he does, it wouldn't surprise me that he'll get the Leash tugged on later). that's not his focus right now

oh Jake (sigh). why you take a penalty.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This thread is so salty and negative.

We are winning 6-0, 3 days before Christmas

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events