GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs (12-12-7) @ Colorado Avalanche (11-19-1) | 9PM EST | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
"Loved Nylanders game tonight, great vision with the puck" ---played 5minutes.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
What position is there to defend? Hyman works hard and gets pucks for the skilled guys. Babcock has explained why he plays with Matthews many times, but the anti-Hyman brigade just doesn't get it. Do you think Hyman is holding Matthews back? Matthews is lighting it up. You're a joke.

he digs out few pucks and your a nut hugger

Thread The Needle

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
Nov 28, 2016
Detroit
To be honest, I thought the Leafs were gonna get zero shutouts this year. But, well done (even if it was against the worst team in the league). Andy deserves it, he's deserved more than what he's gotten so far.

Unhealthy Scratch

Auston 4:16
Mar 15, 2016
I guess this applies to everyone but Hyman .

he had a crap game where he took a bad penalty and flubbed multiple chances and his punishment was more ice time
lmao

Calling other people out for not being able to defend their position and yet all you've done in response to my posts is dodge and change the subject.

Caesium

Apr 13, 2006
he digs out few pucks and your a nut hugger

You really should go cheer for another team if you're going to complain this bitterly in a 6-0 win about Hyman's ice time. It's going to be a rough decade for you. Vegas could use some fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad