Proposal: Toronto-Florida

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Ekblad is not worth losing the chemistry between nylander and Matthews. Hf is delusional if they believe the opposite!!

So no one can have chemistry with Matthews because only Nylander has so much chemistry with him? It's sort of weird you're even using chemistry to debunk a great trade for your team

Skin Tape Session

Oct 7, 2017
So no one can have chemistry with Matthews because only Nylander has so much chemistry with him? It's sort of weird you're even using chemistry to debunk a great trade for your team

We don't need a rhd who's send concussed several times for THE player we have who does well with our GENERATIONAL center. Whine all you want we don't want him

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Kapenen was just as good getting dragged around by Matthew's for half the price.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I think many people are still under the impression that Ekblad is still the struggling, young player yet to hit his potential. He’s been excellent for a while now. The leafs would be far better, more balanced and more of a playoff threat with Ekblad than they would with Nylander. Same goes for Florida.

Reactions: Hot Pockets

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Kapenen was just as good getting dragged around by Matthew's for half the price.

He's only using Nylanders chemistry as a reason to not get a good top pairing defenseman. Nylander is a top6 W you'd need an add or retention to get Ekblad.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Hmmm.... Was this a serious proposal? Or was it just designed to see which fan base was more insulted? Florida can't afford to lose Ekblad,period. Leafs could afford to lose Nylander. Both are very good players...i don't think it's a good fit. Besides the Leafs having a budding star of their own in Sandin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad