Toronto FC: Toronto FC/Canada Soccer Discussion Thread - WC Qualifiers continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Great first half. The Reds look sharp! And Akinola could have 4 already :laugh:.

Moreno picked up a second yellow at the end of the first half there, so DC is down a man to make bad things worse for them.

Reactions: robertmac43

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Don't think so? As per the MLS briefing, there was one positive and one inconclusive.
One of the DC players was left off the game sheet.
Looks like a couple false positives ... it happens unfortunately ... but players now need 2 successive negatives before they can rejoin team again

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The game has definitely turned to a more boring pace, however it's good game management experience for the squad. Obviously pre-covid we demonstrated that we could not see out games, so this could be good.

Also lol @ Bradley chirping right now, love to see it!

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
As I say we need to work on game management we let 10-man DC break through us with one ball....

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The game has definitely turned to a more boring pace, however it's good game management experience for the squad. Obviously pre-covid we demonstrated that we could not see out games, so this could be good.

Also lol @ Bradley chirping right now, love to see it!
This has aged well...

Even with the man advantage we cannot hold on to leads.... It's painful.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I cannot imagine going from a game like this to quarantine will be good for the mentality of these players. I would love to see them go for it right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad