Toronto FC: Toronto FC/Canada Soccer Discussion Thread - WC Qualifiers continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Well now it sounds like the clubs jumped the gun? Or maybe their government source isn't aware. Either way, not completely cleared yet....

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Seems like they brought all the vaccinated players in (as legally allowed) and are now telling the government to screw off, which is fantastic imo

TMLeafer

Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Yeah based on the language used by Bill Manning in the brief quote I heard, he was basically saying the incoming team is here for work, is vaccinated, so they should have no problem with the border. And I guess the attendance limits are determined by the province and didn't seem to be the issue here.

Pinto

Kings of the North!
Aug 28, 2003
Port Dover, Ontario
Yeah based on the language used by Bill Manning in the brief quote I heard, he was basically saying the incoming team is here for work, is vaccinated, so they should have no problem with the border. And I guess the attendance limits are determined by the province and didn't seem to be the issue here.

Anything about having to be vaccinated to be in attendance?

TMLeafer

Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Anything about having to be vaccinated to be in attendance?

Haven't seen anything yet. I assume they have a process they used for Leafs game 7 or Montreal home games through the playoffs. Or maybe there is more leniency because it's outdoors. Manually checking everyone's 2nd dose slip would be brutal :laugh:

Reactions: Pinto

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
My first live sporting event in almost 2 years. Very excited. What would a night at BMO be without thunderstorms?

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Excuse my ignorance as I don’t remember i thought we made what sounded like a big signing of some really short player? Does he play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad