Proposal: Toronto - Calgary

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
The Flames fans here might be saying no but I think the Flames management likely says yes to this. They don't seem to have a lot of faith in Andresson for whatever reason judging by all the sub-par d-men they played ahead of him.

Okay then lol. I suppose you like making uninformed posts as facts for fun?

elitebottomsix

Feb 19, 2016
I Think the flames do this. No secret they want back in the first round and Rasmus while skilled offensively there’s a possibility his skating might make him a liability in the nhl, feet look really heavy

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for showing us you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
He hasn't shown you a thing. Kapanen is highly regarded and was the large part of the Kessel trade. One of the fastest skaters in the league. He was 5'11 at the draft and is now 6'1. Was a 1st round pick that went later than projected. He is pretty well a lock to make the leafs full time next year which is a hell of a lot higher attainment than Calgary. Who the fook do you think Andersson is?....
Your smarmy reply shows your own ignorance.

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
He hasn't shown you a thing. Kapanen is highly regarded and was the large part of the Kessel trade. One of the fastest skaters in the league. He was 5'11 at the draft and is now 6'1. Was a 1st round pick that went later than projected. He is pretty well a lock to make the leafs full time next year which is a hell of a lot higher attainment than Calgary. Who the fook do you think Andersson is?....

Ignorance? Pot meet kettle.

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Would trade Fox straight up for Kap. Guy would be closer to home and would shine in Toronto's system.

Gives Toronto the chance to keep thier first as trade bait and bracco for someone who would have more impact than Rasmus.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I Think the flames do this. No secret they want back in the first round and Rasmus while skilled offensively there’s a possibility his skating might make him a liability in the nhl, feet look really heavy

Nobody thinks that his skating is going to be a liability, they're working on improving his speed, but his footwork and skating are fine.

They're not going to trade him for a mystery box.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Maybe you should have read what I quoted. I was responding to some idiot that claimed Calgary wouldn't give Andersson a chance. There was literally nothing about Kapenen in his post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad