Post-Game Talk: Toronto barely loses to carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Leafs were by far the better team. Matthews and Marner dominated but didn’t work out in the end. Leafs got goalied
8E88D961-A277-4CA6-B8D9-3636DBC0103E.gif

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Yup, barely got zero points. Tavares needs to bury one of the zillion chances Willy and Marner feed him. Lilly can't do anything right anymore, Holl is a 12 year old playing on a controller with horrible toggle drift, Murray may as well be Mrazek, Keefe about to be outcoached in 4 straight vs Cooper. Pack er in

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Murray has been abysmal. Again gave up 4 goals against tonight. just look at his recent games (last column for goals against).

1679795284671.png

You can't win with that kinda goal tending.

Tavares line has been an utter embarassment. Tavares is a JOKE even strength. Nylander is being wasted on Tavares' wing. Give Nylande Acciari and Kampf for all I care until ROR is back.

Screw Tavares' feelings

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Tough result, outplayed them by a wide margin to lose in the final two mins due to a weak rebound and soft play from Lilly.

Lillypad these last two weeks has shown when there’s pressure and intensity on him, he coughs up the puck far too much, can’t have the mistake he’s been making in the playoffs.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
Murray has been abysmal. Again gave up 4 goals against tonight. just look at his recent games (last column for goals against).

View attachment 676108

You can't win with that kinda goal tending.

Tavares line has been an utter embarassment. Tavares is a JOKE even strength. Nylander is being wasted on Tavares' wing. Give Nylande Acciari and Kampf for all I care until ROR is back.

Screw Tavares' feelings
yeah we have no goalie.

anyone who thinks this team is going anywhere with these goalies is dreaming

Reactions: Al14 and fahad203

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007
They played pretty well, but this is the kind of game you need to win.

Braindead mistakes and shoddy goaltending continues to be our Achilles heel.
This is the kind of game you need to win in the playoffs.

I don’t give half a shit that the 2nd ranked team in league eked out a win

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
I only saw the last 2 periods but it looked like the Leafs played well but still lost.
So basically the Leafs at their best still lose

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Still a good effort, just not quite enough finish and not nearly enough goaltending. As much as I don't really trust our other defensemen to move the puck, I also have no faith in Liljegren+Rielly in their own end

watch the sequence; Lily went back behind the net looking for a reverse from Rielly;

Rielly effs up the play completely and of course Murray can't make that one save.

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
I keep hearing these bottom 6 additions are better than what we had yet we look like total ass since the deadline.

We were so close to the cup all we needed was a REAL top 4 D and some REAL grit like hathaway jeannot types. Not this random cocktail of moves that is at best equal to what we used to have. But you can only state it's at best equal, you can't actually prove it.

Reactions: fahad203
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad