Eklund Rumor: Toronto and Montreal in on Vanek

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I know the moderators have answered endless questions as to why Eklund is considered a prefix on this board for new threads, but I don't understand how Eklund is considered as an option for a prefix on HFboards, when the guy has little to no credibility left. Anyone can make a prediction, but if they are not insiders then they would end of being wrong 99% of the time unless they get lucky.

99% of the time anything he predicts is wrong. Most of the content posted from Eklund rumors on HF Boards is just a waste of space on the server I'd imagine. Look at Eklunds history predictions of trades, signing, etc,etc. it speaks for itself.

HF Boards should hold a meeting of the top moderators and consider removing Eklund as a choice of a prefix when posting a new thread.
Add Darren Dreger to the list also...;)

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
LMFAO Eklund needs to get off the drugs, Detroit is still very much in on Vanek, Especially if there's a chance that Detroit moves Tatar.

No kidding

In fact I really wouldn't mind that at all. Sign and trade Tatar or something and sign Vanek for a cheapy deal especially if Tatar doesn't plan or even feel like staying here much longer

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
No kidding

In fact I really wouldn't mind that at all. Sign and trade Tatar or something and sign Vanek for a cheapy deal especially if Tatar doesn't plan or even feel like staying here much longer

Sign and trade, Reportedly Tatar wants 7 years $42 million and both Nashville and Carolina have the cap space and nice solid D prospects something around Tatar for either Fabbro or Bean from Nashville or Carolina would be sweet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad