Confirmed Trade: [TOR/WSH] Joel Edmundson (50% retained) for 2024 3rd round pick and 2025 5th round pick

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Treliving's "overhaul" of the Leafs blueline is the most hilarious thing ever. Just collecting an extensive bunch of totally washed broken down old dudes and no skill defensive plugs and calling it "improvement". :laugh:

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
image.png

cant wait to see how this looks after TDL.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
The big question is...will Treliving now even bother showing up for the 2025 draft? Or will he just stay home and let his Director of Scouting handle their remaining picks?

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
I dont really understand this move. looking at the depth chart on capfriendly he's projected right now to be a healthy scratch, I know that can change quickly but looking at say Colorado they already have their newly acquired players in their projected lineup in the depth charts like Duhaime

so there another move coming or was this just for depth?

The big question is...will Treliving now even bother showing up for the 2025 draft? Or will he just stay home and let his Director of Scouting handle their remaining picks?
there's still time, may not have a single pick in the 2025 draft

Reactions: WildWolfdog

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I dont really understand this move. looking at the depth chart on capfriendly he's projected right now to be a healthy scratch, I know that can change quickly but looking at say Colorado they already have their newly acquired players in their projected lineup in the depth charts like Duhaime

so there another move coming or was this just for depth?
Probably just depth. GMs always talk about wanting "8-10 NHL defensemen" on the roster for the playoffs.

Though that 3rd round pick seems a bit high for depth.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Treliving's "overhaul" of the Leafs blueline is the most hilarious thing ever. Just collecting an extensive bunch of totally washed broken down old dudes and no skill defensive plugs and calling it "improvement". :laugh:

Not really they have acquired some depth, size and sandpaper so far. Nothing big though.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Do you ever get sick of being sad?

The cynics in this thread are almost cartoonish.

So many horrible comments summarizing something that's not even finished.

Reactions: Bust

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
How is this an upgrade over Lageson

They only need to have a 23 man roster up to tomorrow, at which point the roster opens up. They have moved Timmins to LTIR. They need to make 1 more move. Gio could be going to LTIR, or they could send down Knies on paper for 1 min, and recall him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad