Confirmed with Link: [TOR/OTT] Leafs acquire Max Verroneau for Aaron Luchuk and a conditional 2021 6th

Todd03

May 28, 2016
Am I missing something but why is Dubass not trying to
add a defencemen or two not more forwards. And giving away more
draft picks. Sound to me like the leafs coach and players know they
need tough stay at home defencemen. That can hang with other teams big guys in front of the net.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
need tough stay at home defencemen. That can hang with other teams big guys in front of the net.
Pick is conditional and highly unlikely to move. It's Marlies shuffling

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
If Vorenneau plays 10 games with us and resigns with us. Basically no chance the condition is met.

what is the point of it being in there. There is zero chance this guy plays 10 nhl games with us while we are in a playoff hunt. He's managed 4 games with the sens in the lottery hunt

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
what is the point of it being in there. There is zero chance this guy plays 10 nhl games with us while we are in a playoff hunt. He's managed 4 games with the sens in the lottery hunt
I was just thinking about that, but GM's know more then us. Maybe Vorreneau's value is higher by a whisker so they put the condition in, but it's not serious enough to make it a guaranteed pick.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012

What about this move suggests he's not trying to do that?

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I was just thinking about that, but GM's know more then us. Maybe Vorreneau's value is higher by a whisker so they put the condition in, but it's not serious enough to make it a guaranteed pick.

if we were ravaged by RW injuries i still dont think he'd be called up, hes playing at a 24 point pace in the AHL. There is no way he plays for the leafs

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
if we were ravaged by RW injuries i still dont think he'd be called up, hes playing at a 24 point pace in the AHL. There is no way he plays for the leafs
Yeah just a Marlies move though. I think there is sneaky potential in Malgin though.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
MAson marchment has 18 points in 24 AHL games this season, This guy? 10 points in 33 games. Yeah he aint playing for the leafs 10 games in his career let alone this season

both players 24 years old

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Yeah just a Marlies move though. I think there is sneaky potential in Malgin though.

nah no sneaky potential he is a downgrade on f***ing mason marchment for crying out loud

edit: whoa did they change the swearing censor stars here?

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
nah no sneaky potential he is a downgrade on f*cking mason marchment for crying out loud

edit: whoa did they change the swearing censor stars here?
Marchment is an AHL player. Malgin is an NHL player looking for a new opportunity. He is also younger then Marchment by 2 years.

Reactions: The Iceman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad