Confirmed with Link: [TOR/OTT] Leafs acquire Max Verroneau for Aaron Luchuk and a conditional 2021 6th

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
the caps to non caps alternating letters is the universal sign of sarcasm

I honestly did not know that. Of course, I usually just skip over posts like that as unreadable.

But I truly did know of another indicator of sarcasm other than ":sarcasm:". I'll know in the future, although I cannot see using the alternating case method as it seems way too much of a pain to type -- especially if I'm on my tablet or phone.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Remember the name from him having some decent hype as a college UFA. I guess that wore off pretty quickly, he's got brutal numbers in Belleville.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I honestly did not know that. Of course, I usually just skip over posts like that as unreadable.

But I truly did know of another indicator of sarcasm other than ":sarcasm:". I'll know in the future, although I cannot see using the alternating case method as it seems way too much of a pain to type -- especially if I'm on my tablet or phone.

yeah its pretty childish but must admit i do it, i did it today in a post haha

Steven1562

May 13, 2013
giphy.gif

17 Clark

Mar 22, 2015
Who? For who?
Let’s get ready for the people that don’t know nothing about hockey Kyle you’re like the Midas man every You touch goes to gold lmao now don’t forget to try and get me kicked off the board for having an opinion

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Presumably a trade to give life to a couple of flailing prospects. Highly likely that neither get qualified this summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->