Pre-Game Talk: TOR @ MTL, 7 PM EST Saturday (HNIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
The Habs are in a desperate playoff race, but the poor guy is not yet ready... Not a team player!

Uh the Leafs are in a desperate playoff race. Getting re-injured/permanent damage is not worth the Habs desperation to potentially be in a desperate playoff race.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
A rested Leafs and their new super goalie Campell let in 3 in the 3rd against one of the worst offensive teams in the league who were on the second game of a back to back. Word is Campbell will get the back to back starts when the Leafs get to the Bell Centre tomorrow night. Chances are we won't catch them in the standings, but we can still embarrass them by having our diseased, broken team fill their net.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
A rested Leafs and their new super goalie Campell let in 3 in the 3rd against one of the worst offensive teams in the league who were on the second game of a back to back. Word is Campbell will get the back to back starts when the Leafs get to the Bell Centre tomorrow night. Chances are we won't catch them in the standings, but we can still embarrass them by having our diseased, broken team fill their net.
This works for me. If I can't have pride in my own team, embarrassing the other team is a decent compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad