Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] Leafs re-sign Martin Marincin (1 year, $700,000)

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
What is Marincin better at? He us a low skill, low IQ player. Im no Gardiner fan, but he is better at everything, and no team in the history of the game would trade Gardiner for 2 Marincins
Not falling down as much, actually using his body (albeit by accident)....

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Echo chamber in here.

Marincin played very little, but when he did play I liked his game.

I think the year before last with the Marlies helped clear his head and did him good.

I think if he earns a chance to play this year that he will play very well.

I disagree with just about everyone who has posted on this thread so far because I think this is a very good signing.

And I too am surprised he didn't go to the KHL this year. I surmise that he still wants to give it at least one more shot to make it here, and I think he will be one stubborn, determined and miserable son-of-a-bitch. Just exacly what the Leafs need.

Sep 18, 2009
Echo chamber in here.

Marincin played very little, but when he did play I liked his game.

I think the year before last with the Marlies helped clear his head and did him good.

I think if he earns a chance to play this year that he will play very well.

I disagree with just about everyone who has posted on this thread so far because I think this is a very good signing.

And I too am surprised he didn't go to the KHL this year. I surmise that he still wants to give it at least one more shot to make it here, and I think he will be one stubborn, determined and miserable son-of-a-*****. Just exacly what the Leafs need.
Nah I want big booty borgman and roseman to hit it up

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Nah I want big booty borgman and roseman to hit it up
Rosen will be on the Leafs but doesn't play the same game. Skilled, smooth-skating and smart, but not punishing as I expect Marincin will be. I'm sure Rosen is better, but that doesn't deprive Marincin of his own talents. With injuries there might be a need for both.

I too would love to see more of Borgman, but AFAIK he isn't ready. I watch almost all Leafs games and very few Marlies', so I don't really know and I'm only going from what I've heard on Borgman. Those who watch him would know better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad